• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optinal
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R1
  • Performance Points: 600
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

p4170013n.jpg

Race Specifics:

• All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
  • G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag

Viewing your T1 ,T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Lap Time Split : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1, T2 and T3 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 25 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 27 April 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

p4170002.jpg

Good luck,
Sjaak:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Race Specifics:

• All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
  • G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Lap Time Split : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)

Nice combo fellas.:cheers: I've noticed recently that being allowed on all hard surfaces is considered as being on track, a shift in the normal trend of WRS that involves staying within the lines.:) Also good to see that you're on to the sector 4 times early.👍

Edit: I thought I had a tune already for this specific combo, but not quite. I'll be getting onto this one.👍

Okay, so I can only assume that means you are allowed the shortcut that by-passes the start finish line? that's all tarmac.

Okay, so I can only assume that means you are allowed the shortcut that by-passes the start finish line? that's all tarmac.

What? You mean the pit lane? No, the game itself will invalidate your lap if you try to do so.

Beautiful combo, can't wait 👍

Just as soon as I put that F430 to bed.

All the best
Maz

All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.

The track rules are not new,
we had the same track rules in week 6 and 18 without any problems.:sly:

Hi ppl,

After 10 laps, i have this times (whit Driving Force GT):

T1 - 0'31,624
T2 - 0'58,462
T3 - 1'15,566

Good Laps 👍 and lets burning tires :crazy:

Got my letters confused and was running S1's and got a 1:14.6x :/ I'll be back later along with my tune.

Jerome

Don't care that much for DR but I love R1's :dopey: and the Sky Nur was my favorite Skyline in GT4 so I will definitely put some effort in this combo - especially since the online version is open for some practice fun with a few Planet friends 👍

Guess the game doesn't keep your hp settings sometimes? I was also running at 660hp or something like that before. So something to keep in mind if you exit the online free run all together and go back, the car settings (camber, springs, etc.) will stay the same but the horsepower and weight may differ. My first 'real' session got me a 1:15.3 and I'm apparently losing a lot of time between T1 and T2 according to Manuelos' splits. Will try again later this week for more splits I hope.

Jerome

Jump_Ace, I don't think the R34 can even reach 660hp in GT5:P.

Animera posted the third set of splits for the new week so a new leaderboard was due to be initialised EDIT update up to post 22.

I hope Paulie and Lars and perhaps Blitz and the others will publish a tune fast so we can use a decent setup for the wonderful Nür-version of the Skyline.

EDIT in Paulie's TLD garage I found this tune that could well be used for the car at this track.

EDIT first laps using the above tune but with brakes at 5/5 to prevent the back from sliding away before the first lefthander resulted in

1'16.235

Last edited:
Animera posted the third set of splits for the new week so a new leaderboard was due to be initialised.

I hope Paulie and Lars and perhaps Blitz and the others will publish a tune fast so we can use a decent setup for the wonderful Nür-version of the Skyline.

I will hope to have one by 24hrs from now.👍

I will hope to have one by 24hrs from now.👍

Awesome stuff Paulie. I hate tuning WRS's because I can't tune. I'm hopeless at it. So for me it's a bit of a disadvantage. I like it much more when it's a level a playing field, like last week.

A half-arsed tune and about an hours worth of driving have yielded.

1'15.181

It feels like it doesn't want to go into turn one as much as it should. Fairly happy with that lap. My tune is only half-arsed though and I'm sure one of the tuners will come up with something, you can push the toe/camber settings quite hard due to the decent tyres. Never any hesitation with the throttle on this car either, you can plant it quite early.

First 7 laps on this nice combo (I had to buy the car and wonder whether there are more cars to buy yet)

T1: 31.345
T2: 57.873
T3: 1'15.073

First 7 laps on this nice combo (I had to buy the car and wonder whether there are more cars to buy yet)

T1: 31.345
T2: 57.873
T3: 1'15.073
Marc, the amount of cars you can buy is 73 as per Spec III: the 70 from Spec II plus the crazy Citroen, the California and the Avora.

The Spec II car list can be found in the attachment. Quite a handy list that I used when I first bought Prologue to build up my garage. Remember that the Spec III cars are not in this list. I know that Casio/Brad has published a handy Excel car list with selectable and sortable variables but I can't find that so quickly.

Attachments

• gt5p car list.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello all,my fastest splits so far are:
T1:31.288
T2:57.793
T3:114.752
here are the settings i used.
Power:0
Weight:91
Aero:3
Height:-25/-25
Springs:5/5
Damp:4/4
Toe:0/0
Camb:0/0
Brakes:8/7
Angle:40
Tc:embarrassed:ff
Abs:2
Gears:all the way to the right
Final gear:3.734
Auto gears controller

Marc, the amount of cars you can buy is 73 as per Spec III: the 70 from Spec II plus the crazy Citroen, the California and the Avora.

The Spec II car list can be found in the attachment. Quite a handy list that I used when I first bought Prologue to build up my garage. Remember that the Spec III cars are not in this list. I know that Casio/Brad has published a handy Excel car list with selectable and sortable variables but I can't find that so quickly.
Thanks steven, I'm going to count the number of cars in my garage and also see which ones are still missing. (I know I have three Ferrari F1's and probably a few more doubles. :dopey:)

My first splits for this week:

T1: 31.714
T2: 58.622
T3: 1.15.878

This one is allot more fun then last week ;)

i assume you can be under 600pp?
when i purchased my skyline i got it in blue but for some reason it turned white?its happend with a few cars hmm strange

If you have 599 with weight and power then set the rear aero to 4 and you'll then have 600. If this answers your question, 👍 if not, I'll let Sjaak or another moderator answer.
My blue Skyline is still blue.
Though I could swear that some of my cars have disappeared from the garage.

Anybody know if there a limit to how many cars are allowed to stay in the garage?

Back