GTP_WRS Week 31 : Plant your foot!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 168 comments
Thanks Mike :cheers:
I have massive trouble with the first and the last corner of S2. :confused:

First corner of S2 is tough, you have to lightly brake and start to turn before you can see the corner :yuck:. Ideally try to stay right so that you can go full throttle through the left and right to the last turn, the hairpin. For that I have been riding fully over the rumble on the apex but it's risky as you can spin the car so easily. and am not sure that's the optimum approach either

First corner of S2 is tough, you have to lightly brake and start to turn before you can see the corner :yuck:. Ideally try to stay right so that you can go full throttle through the left and right to the last turn, the hairpin. For that I have been riding fully over the rumble on the apex but it's risky as you can spin the car so easily. and am not sure that's the optimum approach either

Thanks Mike, i will give it another try tomorrow. :cheers:

A small improvement with the splits but a big improvement at the line...:)

Thank you so much for the on-line race today as I picked up on some line adjustments while following Javier @roamer2629 & Mike @Argon 👍👍

:cheers:
Thank you for being there and glad to be of help dude. Races forces you not to restart, and it's usually after many laps that gains start to appear. I'm all warmed up at lap 15, mostly my best splits are around lap 20.

:grumpy: sorry to hear that Jamie, I have weeks like that too where nothing I do seems to works. Seems it's sector 1 that's killing you is there anything we can help with?

I’ve scoured the thread for little tit bits and watched the vids that have been put up. Banging my head against a wall I think. Tbh probably not meant to be with this combo. I have the second and third splits absolutely nailed constantly hitting sub 32 at the second split.

Further update.......
drove this lap in raging anger and knocked a massive chunk of my final time :D

Jamie 👍

I was hoping you might say that....

Am I being dense though, how do I get the photo out of gt sport for upload here? It’s saved in my library currently.

I usually use a USB drive....go to your library in GTSport on the PS4 (race photo's) with the cursor over the image hit the triangle (menu) then take the option to copy to USB.

When you get here the you can use the "upload a file" option (bottom right of the editor) to load the file from the USB.

also....

I think you can also share your photo to the PD server and link direct to here but in this case you would need to copy the image URL from the PD server and use that URL in the box that the "Image" icon in the editor throws up {I have never actually done this method)

upload_2018-7-1_16-24-55.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. Maybe i’m too safe!

Just need to do better in 2nd sector and I’ll be happy. No idea where I’m losing time, probably the hair pin. I certainly can’t get away with lightly braking for 1st right of 2nd sector. Tried that, hit the wall

Thanks for having a look. Maybe i’m too safe!

Just need to do better in 2nd sector and I’ll be happy. No idea where I’m losing time, probably the hair pin. I certainly can’t get away with lightly braking for 1st right of 2nd sector. Tried that, hit the wall

If you go back to my sector one video...the very last thing you see is my braking for that turn....that's what i mean by light braking ;)

Latest Posts

Back