GTP_WRS Week 31 : Plant your foot!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 168 comments
I pushed myself around a little and gained a little. This my first event, really excited to see how I sit as new guy! Think I'm going to stick with these times. Cheers!
Welcome to the WRS. Anything we can do to help just let us know.

Haven't had a chance to touch my wheel since last Thursday:banghead: So,these are my best splits from that session.
Submitted and accepted

Good luck everybody. @Iceman Awesome Sector 1:tup: The best I saw was a .289

Well missed my target by less than 10th.. so reasonably happy.. got a long time to get that clean fast lap.. drop a 10th or so in 2nd sector.. but gained it back plus a little more.. in the last sector.. now on to 'The Willows'

Going to submit with these. Worse splits, but slightly faster at the line. Had an even better lap earlier, but the replay cut out before the time was visible. :banghead:

Given this and how close some of the splits are, it'll once again be interesting how the full lap times play out. Good luck everyone!

BB +3

20180702104609.jpg

@Argon Clean or dirty? Looks like tire is in the air but over the rumble.

Going to submit with these. Worse splits, but slightly faster at the line. Had an even better lap earlier, but the replay cut out before the time was visible. :banghead:

Given this and how close some of the splits are, it'll once again be interesting how the full lap times play out. Good luck everyone!

BB +3

Me too Mr Cooper.

Didn't bother with the sectors just tried to get an improvement in the last chicane.

Submitted time.

Back