GTP_WRS Week 38 : Roamin' Ponies

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 236 comments
Good stuff!!! bye bye social life, bye bye fresh air. I can imagine Nissan's #eatsleepRACErepeat was the big inspiration for this combo(s). Can't wait to give these "aircraftcariers" a go. But what a great idea to put more cars in a combo so we can have 3 times the fun! I hope the time invested will not increase by a factor 3 because I think it will significantly increase divorce rates amongst GTPlanet members:P

Anyway cheers to staff for making this happen! Must have been a lot of work preparing but also a lot of work checking the replays once everyone has submitted! 👍 for the effort and to keep things fresh and well organised. Thank you!

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Fun stuff. Did a few partially inebriated laps in the shelby last night. Will give the other two some time tonight.

Something must be wrong. Chekked my settings servel times and they are correct according to the rulles setup. But this is my times on this event for now.

It is City track Rome i reverse right?

Edit. Wrong tyres. Sorry.

Camaro (not sure I like how the other two handle).

Well I just had a nice long session with each car and can confirm this is one super-balanced combo, top work @Gravitron, @MadMax, @GTP_Patrick1 and @RacingOtaku86 👍 my best laps in each car are within a tenth of each other! This is my current submission:

That T2 is the best I saw in testing all the cars but the finish is not quite as good as I have seen. Hope to have a few more sessions (not sure which car to do them with though?!?) 👍

The Camaro seems easiest to control and is my front runner for online races.

My fastest time so far is in the Charger, but I'm still trying to learn the line so i dont think lowest time means much at this point. I feel like the shelby has the best potential for the lowest time, as well as the most likely to keep me hitting the restart button.

I'm leaning towards putting the charger out to pasture and splitting time between the shelby and the camaro tomorrow. If I can't find noticeably quicker times in the shelby pretty soon I'll stick to the cam.

Was using the Ford for a bit then switched to the Camaro and gained a second :dopey:

Camaro

for starters, still loads and loads to be gained!

Achievement unlocked!!! :D

20141007_160500.jpg

It was quite addictive so threw in another session

edit: I'll stop spamming now :P

One of the most fun challenges so far, along with the kart and ferrari for my taste.
The scirocco not know whether to be front, it cost me a lot, I had not much time this week, but it's no excuse, amazing all in front.
One question, in the event this week, sole is sent the best time? Or¿Only the best time? Very happy with the Camaro Z28, but I guess it is not the most competitive, now send the replay to see if I configured well the car and i will publish my splits, thanks again for a great choice this week.

Last edited:
Back