GTP_WRS Week 48 : Gee Tee Forty

• Thread starter Argon
  • 213 comments
Don't forget to sign up for the on-line races folks, give it a go even if you have never tried one before.

Event 48: Gee Tee Forty

Ford GT40 Mk I '66 @ Autódromo de Interlagos

car_ford_gt40_mk_i_66.jpg
track_autodromo_de_interlagos.jpg

>> Go To Event Thread Here <<

Was there a reason why you decided to post that thread in the open section of on-line racing. If it's for WRS only would it be better in our TT section?

I was under the impression the TT section was for official WRS events only, I wouldn't post any thing there none related, its start getting messy in the section.

It can be moved if admin agree.

I was under the impression the TT section was for official WRS events only, I wouldn't post any thing there none related, its start getting messy in the section.

It can be moved if admin agree.

I'll ask someone to move it Phillip, makes no sense being out there in the general racing section. I'd do it but I only have admin rights here in the TT and OLR sections

So deadline is an hour earlier from now on because of the timezone change?

The deadline is always stated as GMT and so it never changes but everyone needs to be aware of any adjustments made to local times due to addition/removal of daylight saving. We provide a link in the OP for you to check this;

• The deadline is Monday, October 29th 2018 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

First 3 laps in VR (:drool:) and then 10 laps on normal mode. Only 3 tenths off the optimal for that session, but still a lot of time to find. :eek: Great splits posted so far!

Need to figure out when is best to drop to 1st rather than stay in 2nd. I *think* I figured out the last tight left is better with a downshift. @Mr P got time to write up some tips? :sly:

Last edited:
Back