GTP_WRS Week 55 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 47 comments
GTP_Cohiba100 - Red Integra
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_CRAZYTORTISE - White Integra
gflagjn4.gif

Very nice lap Thomas, some really smooth and delicate throttle control and a superb turn 1, 200R was also a pleasure to watch 👍

CT, T3 was really nice to watch, very delicate brake modulation and nailed your exit for the last corner. You carry a lot of speed throughout the lap and that's really cool. I think had you been tighter on 200R and kept your minimum speed around 99mph you could have been in the 44s.

All the best
Maz

Oops, made a copy/paste mistake when submitting my lap. I'm still in div 4! :).

Hehe, its already the second time I end up sharing the first place. It happened in W171 when we still played GT4 also. Ah well, very nice time DGiant!! :)

Very interesting , the GT4 WRS Week 171 just happened to be my first appearance at a :gtplanet: event. :lol:

:cheers:

MadMax

CT, T3 was really nice to watch, very delicate brake modulation and nailed your exit for the last corner. You carry a lot of speed throughout the lap and that's really cool. I think had you been tighter on 200R and kept your minimum speed around 99mph you could have been in the 44s.

All the best
Maz

Thanks for the kind words Maz 👍 After many attempts of trying to perfect 200R and the good T3 I had before it was not easy for me to beat my time. Got a bit frustrating after a while :lol: To get into the 44's was my initial goal for this WRS. But oh well, maybe next time :D

Thanks for checking Maz. I seldom have problems through 200R, it's the twisty bits at the end and particularly the final corner that always has been a weak point for me. I never get the line right.

I tried Sascha's tune and was two tenth off my best within five laps.

Great times at the top of the list guys.
Congrats to Maz and Sascha for coming out on top.
Well done to all the winners in each division this week.
I was kinda surprised to get a podium spot this week after looking at the leaderboard just before submitting.

I was also surprised to hear so many positive comments on a FWD combo.
I liked the combo as well, Kevin.

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 55.zip
    123.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm not the 3rd any more :(

Well I'll come back this week with a nice lap:mischievous:

Congrats to all podiums, and thanks to Kev for another great combo, I really enjoyed this week 👍

Here's my replay,

Attachments

• WRS Week 55 replay.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all the winners

GTP_01GTP's replay is clean and green, good lap 👍

Thanks for checking and approving my replay Neil. 👍

And happy Thanksgiving Day, gobble gobble.

A bit late (again), but here's my replay:

Thanks for getting it put up. Nice lap in your white Integra. 👍

GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

Results are official now, and all green. :D

Back