GTP_WRS Week 66 : Autodromo Nazionale Mazda

Much more time to be had by getting on the throttle hard and early than taking the last 2m out of the braking area. Brake at the 200m board, take the chicane in 4th and change up to 5th as you exit đź‘Ť

Thanks for that. Yeah I brake around the 200m marker, will try these gear ideas as currently I usually blip down into third briefly :irked:

After reviewing all my fastest laps,they were all dirty,ever so slightly on entry to the chicane(Roggia).Submitted and accepted with these splits,this is my best clean lap

One of my worst 2nd spilts but a decent 3rd sector on this lap.

Good luck everyone

uhm, one question: rumble strips in chicane one are painted red/white at inner side and green at outer side, but is one block of the strip (not mean the green surface next to the strip), just paint, is not like in other turns. is the green part of those considered as no track? Pic in OP shows only the green surface as in example 2, so im a bit confused now :embarrassed:

Edit: added ilustrated photo, which one is correct - Example1 or Example 2?

rumbles.jpg

Last edited:
uhm, one question: rumble strips in chicane one are painted red/white at inner side and green at outer side, but is one block of the strip (not mean the green surface next to the strip), just paint, is not like in other turns. is the green part of those considered as no track? Pic in OP shows only the green surface as in example 2, so im a bit confused now :embarrassed:

Edit: added ilustrated photo, which one is correct - Example1 or Example 2?

View attachment 355335

Tarmac, Red-n-white rumbles, and All-White rumbles are track. No other surfaces are track.

Therefore example #1 is correct! :)
Al

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Couldn't visit GTPlanet. Internet Explorer was my issue. I switched to Google Chrome and everything is fine now. No issues at all. Try downloading Google chrome and use that as your search engine.

Both Chrome and IE have the issue for me, so it means I'll need to download 3 years of updates for Chrome (never bothered updating it because slow is too generous a term for my PC). :lol: That'll probably fix it, so I'll check it out later.

:lol: It was because both browsers were so out of date, Chrome refused to update, I couldn't download it again... downloaded Firefox and, wow, the pages can actually scroll?! :eek::sly:

Submitted, accepted, possibly running some more later and looking like actually submitting much more often now that I won't lose hair and get bite marks on my knuckles every time. Thanks everybody for helping and putting up with my silliness. :bowdown:

I looked at this for half an hour not sure if i was just a cm out. Then seen @Mires post, it this very same corner. I've decided to submit, as far as I can tell it's just on the line. fingers crossed :nervous:

Good luck every one I've ended up with 440/550 & 2/6 found @Gravitron 's tune was equally as fast for me over a lap.

Worse splits but better at the line. Have no more time as work is calling in. :banghead:

Had to scrap few good T1 splits
16.980 / 16.989

and am optimistic for T3 as ran on low Downforce and had a good drive through Parabolica. But, i know i could have been 4 tenths faster, anyway, good combo, submitting in shortly

okay, rejected, this week without my submission - didnt set trans to default - 🤬:mad::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: good luck guys, will try it in the morning, just for personal interest, how could i stand in :D

This car is for those with fast reflexes, something that if I ever had, I no longer have.

I expect to be at the very bottom this week.

Edit - downforce settings 460/600.

Just under 3 hours to go right?

Almost time for my obligatory banzai run.... Checked my latest splits lap earlier and jks so dirty it's untrue. Twice i go off track....

This will have to be an epic banzai...

Not looking good for me... Still have a bit more homework. :(

Really not looking like will be posting anything good; dont even know what my quickest lap is now
Not long to go.
:s

Ok
Have changed aero to 460/600 and suddenly a dramatic increase in speed!
now just need to get a clean lap!

Apologies @jammy21 , I Guess we learn something new every day

Have just done a banzai special and improved on my previously dirty time, and submitted to Fetchy...not a good week for me but may have managed, JUST, fingers crossed, to avoid a positive handicap...once again more time out there, but an immensely frustrating but rewarding TT at the same time

Good luck all

Final splits

Lost a lot of time in second sector overall here

Last edited:
Back