GTP_WRS Week 74 : Ironman's Iron

• Thread starter EDK
  • 39 comments
Sorry guys been in and out of hospital with my son who's been having some problems since Christmas but got way worse over the last week.. will be a no show for a few weeks until we get to the bottom of this :(

GL to all in the results in advance for the next few events :cheers:

Sorry guys been in and out of hospital with my son who's been having some problems since Christmas but got way worse over the last week.. will be a no show for a few weeks until we get to the bottom of this :(

Ah that's sad to hear. Hope he gets well soon. 👍

Had a final run at this, found some time but still had 5 tenths on the optimal but that's me done with this one, lap submitted.

Not my favorite track (My least favorite configuration of Tokyo Express to be exact) so I haven't been exactly been doing laps out the park. Only today have I finally found something I felt was good enough. Not too confident I can find more, but we'll see. Till then, submitting.

My thoughts are with you and your son Ron. I wish him well.

I wish you and your son well. Hope it all gets better.

Back