GTP_WRS Week 77 : The Little Nissan That Could

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 120 comments
In case it's not obvious, the Mulsanne chicanes' boundaries are defined by the tarmac and rumbles - the white lines are meaningless there. As long as you can get through both without being red-lapped, you're good.
I was on too many good laps and aborted them after running out of the lines there. :banghead::lol: Thanks for the info.

Also, this should be obvious to me but I can be slow in the head at times, BB adjustments are allowed right? :lol:

I was on too many good laps and aborted them after running out of the lines there. :banghead::lol: Thanks for the info.

Also, this should be obvious to me but I can be slow in the head at times, BB adjustments are allowed right? :lol:
Yessir.

Threw away many laps going behind the lines at the chicanes also 🤬 You are not the only one who doesn't read the rules properly Whitetail :dopey:👍

Threw away many laps going behind the lines at the chicanes also 🤬 You are not the only one who doesn't read the rules properly Whitetail :dopey:👍
Seriously, Ron. :ouch: Just look at your signature...you've read too many rules in 12yrs of WRS, they all start to blend together. :P

Since the CLEAN/DIRTY pics were taken on the no-chicanes track (thanks to @EDK 👍), I was waiting for someone to ask about them. (should have specified in the OP)
Question was asked privately and, voilà. :dunce:

Since @skyline1683 moved the goalposts ...please let me back in the 1sec club. :cheers:

1'09.917
1'40.367
2'05.633
2'37.317

One thousandth there, @Bleached. :mischievous:

I was about to ask but I thought I was going to sound stupid because it would be obvious that the limits were the white lines before the curbs. I suppose I was wrong. :lol:

I didn't ask because on the lap I crossed that line, I binned it at Mulsanne. :dunce:

1'14.068
1'45.684
2'11.801
2'44.268

@Thematic I thought I was going to move up above you,but when I clicked to post,your new times popped up :lol:
Well driven sir 👍

Sorry for double post-it was supposed to be an Edit :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear,changed mine when i got the car...And there was me thinking I was getting faster-oh well back to the track :lol:

Finally found some time to run some consecutive laps for this delicious combo: one of the best this year 👍

1'12.883
1'44.183
2'10.250
2'42.883

If only I could find more time between working on the new house and changing jobs and ... :lol:

1'13.050
1'44.434
2'09.934
2'42.434

That's about as fast as I will get this event. It took me one hour just to finish a lap.

Back