Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 297 HP (+52)
  • Weight: 731 kg (85%)
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R3's
  • Performance Points: Maximum PP (708)
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

IMG_1928.jpg

Race Specifics:

• G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag

IMG_1917.jpg

Steward's Comments:
Lots of grip and braking power this week. We haven't run Fuji for a while now, and we haven't had a tuning event here since week 55 in the Integra. Have Fun!!

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

IMG_1922.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 79 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday, May 10th 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_1918.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Oh my god I can mind read I was just driving this exact combo as a break from this weeks wrs.

:)
First couple of laps I hated this car with it's oversteer but after about 30 laps, experimenting with tunes and gear ratios, I managed to tame it to my liking and produced this on R3 tyres:

(many errors there but the wine took over so I had to give up and watch the snooker)

Last edited:
First Splits. I'm using a tune from TLD (Thanks Paulie :cheers:). I changed some gear ratios because it was a 550PP tune and I was hitting top speed at the finish line.

0'21.638
0'54.221

I did pretty much the same thing using paulie's 550 tune. Plus I also changed the turning down to 32. Seems to suit me.

First splits for this week.

21.311 21.183 21.233
53.356 53.215 53.169

Last edited:
Ok, did a few laps with the Sixaxis as I am unable to use my wheel ATM due to my arm & here are my first set of splits:

0'21.785
0'54.395

Question: are you allowed to exceed the limit of PP when submitting for this week or must it be 700PP??

Last edited:
I hate the Sixaxis, so I tried the G27 and managed to improve on my first lap & it it wasnt easy :lol:

0'21.428
0'53.735

Ok, did a few laps with the Sixaxis as I am unable to use my wheel ATM due to my arm & here are my first set of splits:

0'21.785
0'54.395

Question: are you allowed to exceed the limit of PP when submitting for this week or must it be 700PP??

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 297 HP (+52)
  • Weight: 731 kg (85%)
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: Maximum PP (708)
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Yes 708pp maximum. Seeing as tyres are optional, you can probaly go less, but the power doesn't say optional so on R2's you can't up the power. I'm guessing it is maxed out at +52.

Sorry for the ambiguity with the tire listing. It's to be at Max PP, 708.

ok, so having power at +52 & weight at 85%, if I put R3 tires on it takes me to 708PP.

Had some time today to do some laps...:

T1:0'21.280
T2:0'53.197

Pretty happy with the T3 ,which is the most important part of this track...Hope to have more time this week to improve...Not only on laptime but also on setup!!..

spy.

After a very quick go following a 4 hour parents evening, I came up with these using a modified version of Paulies excellent 550 tune

T1 - 21.429
T2 - 54.286

Anyone care to share a tune that tames the twitchiness of this english beast?

I'd like to have a go at this eh! :)

can only do about 5 laps before my arm starts becoming painful :ouch:, so about 10min per sitting is all I can do :grumpy:

anyway, here are my new splits:

0'21.344
0'53.577

looking to knock off at least another .3 to reach my target time.

First go at it:

Definitely room for improvement in the first two sectors, particularly the second. I do like this car+track combo though!

Few more laps ,little improvements...:

T1:0'21.135
T2:0'53.182

Had several T2's under the 53 mark,but am still struggling to find a good setup to be consistent...

spy.

First go at this one.

Gearbox is being a pain for me, I'm sure the ratios are from a different car.:lol:

Few more laps,little better T2,but more important a much better T3...

T1:0'21.193
T2:0'53.135

spy.

Only significant improvement is my T3.

It's an odd one, this. I can fiddle with the gears so I can go faster from the start line to the hairpin after T2, but then my ghost (above splits) beats me in T3 every time.

Starting to get slightly annoyed with it but i'll keep on trucking.

hi at all. :cheers:

i did my first session today, nice combo Kev. 👍

i can post splits of...
21,3xx / 53,2xx
or 21,1xx / 53,1xx

but this one looks best,

problem only, all splits has in the end nearly the same t3. :ouch: :lol:

tomorrow i will try it again. :)

Back