GTP_WRS Week 94 : Legend of Zolda

• Thread starter PASM
  • 170 comments
The 2 versions that I've downloaded seem to be exactly the same. :confused:

Can anyone verify if there's any difference or will it come down to random submission rejections?

Love that 7.3L V12 :D:eek::mischievous:
They felt the same to me too, but I blamed it on using a DS3 and not putting enough time into the comparison last night. Don't worry, as Fetchy is not checking the track ID this week, which is a good or bad thing, depending on who you ask. :sly:

Quick question that I haven't seen addressed, when the rules specify no tuning, does that include ballast? I assume that it does, just want to be sure.
Welcome, and that's correct, no ballast. All car and track settings are checked when you send a replay to Fetchy, and he'll respond with an accept message or explain what setting was wrong.

Long time WRS lurker, I think I'll be joining in pretty soon, looks like a good way to inject some fun into GT6!

Quick question that I haven't seen addressed, when the rules specify no tuning, does that include ballast? I assume that it does, just want to be sure.

Keep on chargin! :gtpflag:
Only BB settings are allowed for no tuning TTs. The TTs which allow tuning specify what you can tune.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Sonic.

I can't say I like the track but for me the last chicane has been worse than the knolls.

I am not fast and i'm a gamer with no race training but I can tell you the way I'm taking the last chicane, don't brake to late try to get into the curve of the corner and be easy on the throttle coming out I exit about 120 kph before flooring it. The smoother the better then go in a straightline to the finish don't cut across the track it can save you a coulpe of 1000th's. Oh and change to Kph instead of Mph if your not using it already, can't rememeber who told me but it helps

Hi guys.. not posted any times for a long time now.. but trying this combo out.. seems to have given me a little of my mojo back.. The Zonda is a little tricky around here.. but great fun.. Have seen faster splits in all sections.. but this is the fastest lap I've hooked up.. so far..

Doodle's right, that blind dip on the final chicane's so hard to read. You either brake early or too late, and end up losing a few valuable tenths either way. :ill:

Its a good thing this is such a fun combo because I still don't have a clue where the correct lines are for getting around this track. On a positive note, I finally have the track memorized and won't be throwing away laps for those stupid mistakes the rest of the week. 👍

Initial Splits

Just popping in to say since being out of work for a month after the club was sold by the brewery I have had plenty of time for WRS and enjoyed some great battles in every week I took part in... Anyway I've had 4 interviews over the last 2 weeks now and thankfully I start a new job in 2 days :) Wont be as active on GTP for a while and probably wont have much time for WRS but will still nosey in on my days off 👍

Good luck to all who continue racing WRS and i'll be back when settled and definitely join the madness again... Take it easy guys and I'll cya's down the road sometime :cool:
Cheers Ron. :cheers:

Just popping in to say since being out of work for a month after the club was sold by the brewery I have had plenty of time for WRS and enjoyed some great battles in every week I took part in... Anyway I've had 4 interviews over the last 2 weeks now and thankfully I start a new job in 2 days :) Wont be as active on GTP for a while and probably wont have much time for WRS but will still nosey in on my days off 👍

Good luck to all who continue racing WRS and i'll be back when settled and definitely join the madness again... Take it easy guys and I'll cya's down the road sometime :cool:
Good luck at the new workplace Ron! I look forward to your return. :cheers:

Hope they gave some pallets to their former employees for the re-arranging periods ;)
Good luck with the new job, Ron! :cheers:

Back