The Brunette

IMG_3340.jpg

The Redhead

IMG_3285.jpg

3 Cars - Drivers Choice

pa260028ic1yb0.jpg

Eiger Nordwand Reverse

Steward's Comments:

Apparently gentlemen don't prefer blondes, as the brunette was the clear favorite. Kudos to jh001 for doing quite well with the Jag, and ReDMan1911 for sticking with the NSX.

Computer gives the nod to the following:
D1: GTP_Animera - an impressive overall win
D2: GTP_Anghammarad, GTP_Eriba, GTP_EDK - Tight at the top of D2
D3: GTP_SEMS, GTP_Mignun, GTP_Pluscat - GTP_SEMS would have earned P4 in D2
D4: GTP_wasntme, gtp_accessraider, GTP_DC9990, GTP_scaramanga - GTP_wasntme would have been P3 in D2!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

IMG_3315.jpg

Division 1:

1---1'15.493---GTP_Animera---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.564---GTP_DEVIE---Integra
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'15.938---GTP_Bugman27---Integra
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.033---GTP_jh001---Jaguar

Division 2:

1---1'15.998---GTP_Anghammarad---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.999---GTP_Eriba---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.073---GTP_EDK---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.332---GTP_Welsh-Bain---Integra
5---1'16.436---GTP_MadMax86---Integra
6---1'16.650---GTP_Sureshot---Integra
7---1'16.846---GTP_orsche---Integra
8---1'16.880---GTP_MooCow---Integra.
9---1'17.177---GTP_ReDMan1911---NSX

Division 3:

1---1'16.239---GTP_SEMS---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.695---GTP_Mignun---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.724---GTP_Pluscat---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.920---GTP_Timo---Integra
5---1'16.962---GTP_Nuclearfire---Integra
6---1'17.184---GTP_tyl0r_r---Integra

Division 4:

1---1'16.070---GTP_wasntme---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.440---gtp_accessraider---integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.596---GTP_DC9990---Integra 👍
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'17.334---GTP_scaramanga---Integra 👍
5---1'17.864---GTP_EXE---Integra
6---1'18.028---GTP_dhandes---Integra
7---1'18.644---GTP_Steven---Integra
8---1'19.684---GTP_GTPrologue5---Integra

IMG_3341.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'15.493---GTP_Animera---Integra
2---1'15.564---GTP_DEVIE---Integra
3---1'15.938---GTP_Bugman27---Integra
4---1'15.998---GTP_Anghammarad---Integra
5---1'15.999---GTP_Eriba---Integra
6---1'16.033---GTP_jh001---Jaguar
7---1'16.070---GTP_wasntme---Integra
8---1'16.073---GTP_EDK---Integra
9---1'16.239---GTP_SEMS---Integra
10--1'16.332---GTP_Welsh-Bain---Integra
11--1'16.436---GTP_MadMax86---Integra
12--1'16.440---gtp_accessraider---integra
13--1'16.596---GTP_DC9990---Integra
14--1'16.650---GTP_Sureshot---Integra
15--1'16.695---GTP_Mignun---Integra
16--1'16.724---GTP_Pluscat---Integra
17--1'16.846---GTP_orsche---Integra
18--1'16.880---GTP_MooCow---Integra.
19--1'16.920---GTP_Timo---Integra
20--1'16.962---GTP_Nuclearfire---Integra
21--1'17.177---GTP_ReDMan1911---NSX
22--1'17.184---GTP_tyl0r_r---Integra
23--1'17.334---GTP_scaramanga---Integra
24--1'17.864---GTP_EXE---Integra
25--1'18.028---GTP_dhandes---Integra 1'18.028
26--1'18.644---GTP_Steven---Integra
27--1'19.684---GTP_GTPrologue5---Integra

IMG_3286.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 1'16.770 Deviation: 0.803 (std 0.918)
>>> Division 1: Mean time: 1'15.757 Std Dev: 0.232
>>> Division 2: Mean time: 1'16.488 Std Dev: 0.403
>>> Division 3: Mean time: 1'16.787 Std Dev: 0.294
>>> Division 4: Mean time: 1'17.583 Std Dev: 1.143

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all! SEMS made a splash winning D3 in his first week. Actually its a good thing you were promoted because Justin put in down on rails this week. You would of been 2nd in D4 if not for the promotions. Myself & DC990 close again. Well done to all.

Wow, I finished a little better than I thought I would. I still came up a little short of my goal for the week though. I really wanted that 1'15.xxx

Congrats to GTP_jh001 for putting that time down in the Jaguar! 👍

What great participation this week! Good job everyone. Now on to London!

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• gtp_wasntme week 95 ntsc.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 9
Hahahaha WOW a lot of Integras!!!!! Good fun, I hope to do a tenth of two better next week ;)... Good job winning div 3 SEMS!

Wow - Thanks for the great turnout, and congrats to all of the fantastic times. I suspected the Integra would dominate here. The other cars are capable, but so much more difficult to put in a fast lap. I had considered doing just the Integra, but thought I would shake things up a bit. It was nice to have everyone play along. :)

Excellent showing from gtp_wasntme. Most weeks, I consider it a success if I can stay ahead of D3. This week, I finished behind D4. :ouch: You might need to think about changing to GTP_THATWASME if you keep this up. :sly:

Of course, congrats to Animera for the overall win. 👍

And welcome back to some old faces, with DEVIE and anghammarad taking an overall podium and a division win.

Nice showing by SEMS, on his first week in D3. I've got my eye on you. ;)

I was happy with my lap overall, although I would have liked to get into the 15's. As it turns out, not too far in wold have netted me a win.

:eek: Close finish there between Phillip and Thomas. :eek:

My replay is attached, PAL BlueRay.

:cheers:
Kevin

Attachments

• EDK_WRS_95_PAL.zip
    114.7 KB · Views: 11
wow, never thought I would achieve a podium :)
Congratulations everyone 👍
my replay will follow

Last edited:
I was almost 100% sure that most were in the Jaguar.

I felt I had a solid T3 all week but I certainly didn't expect to win my division being so far back at T2. How in the world did you all manage to be so quick in the first sections? I had serious problems going below 32.xxx.

Special mention to GTP_wasntme, clearly on the way up. Replay tonight

Well done to all, especially all podiums 👍

Perhaps it'd be nice for a next multi-car combo to even out the power differences by equalling the PTW ratio so that all would depend on driving characteristics. Nonetheless huge fun trying out different cars to see which one suits you best 👍

Amazing to see this huge turnup these weeks in the final weeks of Prologue.

Congrats to all podiums

I'm back from holiday and wanted to check some replay's. I can't check NTSC versions. So i started with Kevin his replay but can't unzip it. Some kind of error, valid archieve. It also says 0 views and i downloaded it twice :crazy:

EDIT:
Ladies and gentleman i've got it :lol: gonna watch now

EDIT2:
GTP_EDK clean

I'm abit of a computer dummie. But i used 7-Zip first and then WinZip and it was unzipped and it worked
Gonna try watch Ian's replay now

Last edited:
I'm pleasantly surprised at the win after seeing Devie's splits during the week.
Congrats to the other divisional winners and podiums.
My replay is attached, close at the turn before and entrance to the tunnel, but it is clean.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_95.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 11
“Thought I would shake things up a bit. It was nice to have everyone play along” Enjoyed the 3 car mix Kevin.

Great battle at the top I was sure Ian & Steven were going to be dipping for the line.

Fantastic win Thomas I’ll have to put extension bars on the front bumper next time.

Brilliant Div wins for Aly and Wasntme.

Wow Jack 13th overall with the Jag on the G.T.com leader board great time.

Good time with the NSX Redman, but it was always going to struggle with the gearing.

Maybe a different FF could have put a spanner in the works (ford/vw) as the Integra was in a class of its own up the hill, I think looking at the results we all found that out.

Marvellous times set by the field this week well done, hope all the new members to wrs this week enjoyed their first WRS. 👍

Replay below.

Phillip.

Edit:

GTP_Animera

1'15.493---GTP_Animera
picture.php

Brilliant lap Ian.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-E74806AE002.zip
    114.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
GTP_Animera clean
GTP_Eriba clean

I think Phillip could have finished first in his div. The last righthander before the backstraight was a bit wide. You could have win that 0:00:001 there.

Thanks for checking Dennis and Phillip.
GTP_Eriba
picture.php

I was hoping to see that marvellous 2nd sector of yours Phillip, but it wasn't in this lap, still a really great lap to watch.

GTP_Animera clean
GTP_Eriba clean

I think Phillip could have finished first in his div. The last righthander before the backstraight was a bit wide. You could have win that 0:00:001 there.

Thanks for checking Room, plus the comment I did see places where I could have made more time, like touching the dirt on one or two hairpins and like you say a little wide at times.

But I had all but gave up once I got into the 1'15s. Maybe I'll get Thomas next time, just kidding Anghammarad is very good and a hard man to beat. 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for checking Dennis and Phillip.
GTP_Eriba
picture.php

I was hoping to see that marvellous 2nd sector of yours Phillip, but it wasn't in this lap, still a really great lap to watch.

Sorry Ian PM sent.

Phillip.

Sorry D/P have to many windows open and replied on wrong window.

Wow, I knew that the Integra would be the favoured choice, but I didn't expect to be the only Jaguar :lol:. Rather than try out all 3 cars, I went for the Jaguar from the start and stuck with it, having never really driven it before. And I'm glad I did, because I loved every moment driving it around those hairpins :dopey:.

Well done to Ian and Steven for their class times at the top; 3 tenths within the clutched world record is very impressive. Well done also to sems and wasntme for not just winning their divisions, but beating most of the field as well! :cheers:

I was satisfied with my time, as I haven't had much practice on Eiger in comparison to the other circuits, and I feel this combo has allowed me to improve a lot. :)

Well done everyone. Especially to all the podiums.

Oh well, my first wrs done, 4th in division so reasonably happy with that. Bring on London.

p.s. Is it only the podiums that need to provide replays? If not I will load mine up tonight.

Well done everyone. Especially to all the podiums.

Oh well, my first wrs done, 4th in division so reasonably happy with that. Bring on London.

p.s. Is it only the podiums that need to provide replays? If not I will load mine up tonight.

Yes only top 3 are required, but you can upload your replay if you would like others to view it and pass comment, some times it does help to get these, just to see where you may improve your lines /times/braking and so on. 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for viewing my replay Ian.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought my T3 was pretty good, back to the drawing board I go!

Well done guys, some very good performances this week.

Yes only top 3 are required, but you can upload your replay if you would like others to view it and pass comment, some times it does help to get these, just to see where you may improve your lines /times/braking and so on. 👍

Phillip.

Thanks Phillip,

I might well do that for the London race (if I don't get a podium) as I have switched to a wheel for that event.

Myself & DC9990 close again.
We keep ending up being being tenths away from each other.
Seems I have a rival in WRS to look out for xD

ow, i'm sorry for that, but how do i drive offline?
Just dont sign in to the PSN before doing your time. (its something I forgot this week aswell to be honest)

GTP_Pluscat
2q0lhr7.gif
You might want to try different gears through certain corners, I know not changing down then shortly after back up saved me a tenth or so.

Heres my replay:

Attachments

• WRS-95-DC9990-PAL.rar
    124.3 KB · Views: 10
Wow didn't expect that :D ,I was very dissapointed not to improve my lap but school has been taking alot of my time.Stunning lap by Justin wow that was D2 esque.Congrats to everyone and a huge wow to the times at D1 and D2 simply the best brilliant stuff guys.

Edit:replay to follow

Last edited:
Perhaps it'd be nice for a next multi-car combo to even out the power differences by equalling the PTW ratio so that all would depend on driving characteristics. Nonetheless huge fun trying out different cars to see which one suits you best 👍

Unfortunately, even that is not an effective means of measuring potential lap times around a track. The Acrua had the best power to weight ratio of the 3 cars, by a long shot, but the gearing makes it nearly useless.

I used online leaderboard times in an attempt to find 3 reasonably well matched cars. I only hoped they were close enough that people would have to drive them all to make a decision. ;)

integra domination!

and congratulations all.

ow, i'm sorry for that, but how do i drive offline?

You guys both need to find your shift keys. Please use capital letters at the start of sentences and for the pronoun I. Please take the opportunity to review our Acceptable Use Policy.

Regarding the online run. We have not DQ'd anyone for it to date in Prologue WRS. That said, if you are a habitual offender, particularly with running your submitted time online, we will be forced to take action. Please take more care in the future, by reading and understanding all of the rules for each event. Any questions, just ask. I'm happy to answer, and we have plenty of helpful, longtime participants.

Last edited:
Well done everyone who finished on the podium this week. There were some great times posted by all. (beaten by 3 D4 drivers :odd::banghead: never again:sly:)

Congrats SEMS on your promotion & Div. win. I look forward to competing against you. :)

Replay coming tomorrow

Back