GTP_WRS Week 97: SwivelZuka

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 145 comments
Yes, we have called in the experts. :P

Maybe Fetchy had a bit too much to eat.

@Gravitron its probably related but I've been getting the same error for the last 3 hours when trying to view the leaderboard (via the link at the top of the GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials thread).

Edit: Never mind! I just checked out the Leaderboard discussion thread and saw this is a known issue and it's still being worked on. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Had another go at this but couldn't improve on my time...did manage to get a .0 sector 1 but that was the only highlight of the session. Good luck to all still running but I'm moving on as I can't motivate myself for this combo

Submitted just to be sure I have something for the final boards, not too sure if I can still run again.

I've submitted my time, hopefully it's good enough to keep me from being last (I'm not confident about that last corner, I just couldn't find a good line so who knows how much time I lost).

@Northstar Well, that shows that you should be in Division 3 at least rather than 4...you are less than 2 tenths behind me with a much faster sector 1 time than I have managed so far and I am currently a D3 driver in terms of ability and handicap (despite what my official division level says). Keep at it and you'll be getting promoted in next to no time, especially once you get in the groove again after so much time away 👍

Thanks.:cheers:

Finally a decent swivel through the esses! :dopey:

I think i'm done swiveling, good luck to all fellow racers, have fun! :cheers:

I almost threw in the towel on this one, especially after a 40.8xxx T2 that was better than 2/10ths faster than anything I had run prior turned out to be dirty (edit - I forgot the white concrete at the East Course "shortcut" was legal), but this set of splits (on 4/5 brakes) turned out to be faster at the line anyway:

That last sector can really make or break a lap. 💡

Last edited:
BB 0 7

I'm done with this one.Achieved my goal and my totall laptime's within 0.2 of my calculated best sector times from the past week.
Very curious about the results tomorrow.
:nervous:

T1 is still my Achilles heel but I did manage to complete this lap with just my second 21.8xx split of the entire week. The bad news is I'm .2 off my PB in the final sector so I know I will tumble down the final leaderboard.

Final Splits accepted, I'm out of time.

BB 2 5

Good luck to all! 👍

Didn't think I was ever going to improve for a while, until I finally beat my PB in the final sector.

0:21.863
0:40.730

Also I notice the rules don't mention anything about the body rigidity upgrade, is this included under tuning being prohibited? Or is it not worth using at all?

Also I notice the rules don't mention anything about the body rigidity upgrade, is this included under tuning being prohibited? Or is it not worth using at all?

Yep , it's tuning and thus prohibited.

Back