Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
WELCOME TO GTPDC11

gtpdc11tp8.jpg

Now for the instructions. It is imperative that you read this before you register:

This will be a exhibition drift only. There will be 2 divisions: Professional and Amateur. To participate, here's what you need to do: Decide on what car and division you want to compete in.
PM me what division you want to compete in​

DO NOT POST YOUR CAR SELECTION IN THIS THREAD

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).

The video must include the video name assigned to you (via PM) by the head judge, the lateral G-meter, speedometer, wheel (if possible), T times, and lap time. It should be a one lap replay without editing using the external replay cameras, and if you can, add a bumper view in PIP mode or after the exterior view replay. The video must not be larger than 25Mb, and it must be downloadable (I won't accept streaming videos like putfile or streetfire).

When you want to turn in your entry, you can use your own host, or one of the hosts included in this thread: Click here. When the video is uploaded please PM Swift with the link of the video, and post in the thread that your video is uploaded. As soon as they are evaluted, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

Good luck to our participants and drift on....

Deadline: Sunday, Septmber 10, 2006
Track: Seattle Circuit
Car: Only cars that are built by American companies in America(no infiniti, Acura, lexus, etc) made BEFORE 2000

List:

• Proffesional class will do All track
  • Amateur class will All Track, you can handle it. ;)

If you have anymore questions, please check GTPDC INFO. If your answer is not there, then ask in this thread.

.:Exhibition:.

-[Professional]-
123abc
Geetown_drifter
~Drift King~

-[Amateur]-
eds040

Scoring:
Style - 10 points
Angle - 10 points
Control - 10 points
Smoke - 5 points

Head Judge: Swift

.:Judges:.

DO NOT I REPEAT POST WHAT CAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING......

Please read the directions.

"PM me(Swift) what division you want to compete in."

GEETOWN_DRIFTER, 123abc Please edit your posts.

Everyone else please follow the directions!

sign me up for amature with my G35

ok kidding.. just kidding.
i dont think im going to participate, but if you need me as a judge send me a pm. not enough selection of cars for me.

Fantastic!, it's up!.

Just had a spin, It's a very frustrating combination. Ill try to get an entry in.

hmm could i be a judge because this month i dont have a digital camera at my hand.. my brother took it on his vacation

pm me if u need me

requirements updated. It can now be any American car made before 2000.

Marouan
hmm could i be a judge because this month i dont have a digital camera at my hand.. my brother took it on his vacation

pm me if u need me

I believe we already a panel of judges. Judges are selected and reselected from time to time.

I'll contact the judges through PM. When you're contacted, keep it private. I want this to be anonymous as possible. :)

i think i will be in, only if someone can helkp me with my problem. my capture device does not get sound for some reason. when i go to the correct digital sound capture it freezes before i can start capturing any ideas????????
if sound isn't needed than im in.
umm i guess put me under pro.

jross427
i think i will be in, only if someone can helkp me with my problem. my capture device does not get sound for some reason. when i go to the correct digital sound capture it freezes before i can start capturing any ideas????????
if sound isn't needed than im in.
umm i guess put me under pro.

Sound isn't needed for this competition :)

ForcedInduction
Again, please read the directions!
PM Swift if you're going to enter.

Dude, take a chill. By quoting us who have "Broke the golden rule" you too are essentially aiding us. We already edited our posts, but yours still stands.

Besides, that rule isn't exactly the most important one....

123abc
Dude, take a chill. By quoting us who have "Broke the golden rule" you too are essentially aiding us. We already edited our posts, but yours still stands.

Besides, that rule isn't exactly the most important one....

My point was to encourage entrants to read the directions before posting absent mindedly.

Pro-division / Amateur division, it's already stated in Swift's post which members are competing in pro/amateur divisions. It doesn't matter if i edit my post or not but i will since you pointed it out.

I've been a judge for numerous GTPDC's even back in the GT3 days.
In order for this to run smoothly, everyone's cooperation is needed, even in these trivial situations.

Remember, i'm only here to help.
Read all directions before posting and i won't say a word :)

So how are you guys doing with it so far?

Oh yes, the golden question. :)

I'm having fun with it now, ive found a suitable car with settings that still need to be tweaked, but i feel much more comfortable. I loovvveeee the double apex after the straight. Good fun.

Though the first couple of days were hell on toast for me, Personally i think it's quite a challenging track, concurring the miss-matched levels of ground, with the large ripple strips is a task in my eyes.

Again, once i have a decent lap under my belt, i will sign up. That way i have no excuse not to enter.

Once you moved up the year, took my newer car and the first lap was a charm for me.

Got a good lap but one mistake (not my fault).

I dont know if any others had this problem before but it happened to me in GT3 quite a bit, where the steering would go beserk and the only way to stop it was pause it then unplug the DFP then plug it back in.

ok can i use a different version of the car im planing from a differnt contry only differance is drivers on the right not left and there are more colors also im in this please cause i finaly got the new port

coming up on the deadline. How are people doing?

coming up on the deadline. How are people doing?

Good,
Im still sticking to my entry, ill upload it later today when i get back from paintballing.

Please people, send in your videos, i have already won twice because im the only one to turn in the video, it makes me sad :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back