GTPLANET DRIVECLUB TRIBUTE CHALLENGE

Made an error on the bridge, so still time left. Problem: putting it together ;)
I truly hate you right now 🤬:lol:
I know it is possible go lower, but I make mistake in 2nd section all the time. In 1st section I'm 0,5-0,7 in front and then I fail all the time.:indiff::nervous:

I truly hate you right now 🤬:lol:
I know it is possible go lower, but I make mistake in 2nd section all the time. In 1st section I'm 0,5-0,7 in front and then I fail all the time.:indiff::nervous:

I didn't want to go that far but you forced me to :scared:

There is a week left and I am sure you'll beat my time :cheers:

You are crazy. 2:39:681? I'm out. @Pearl Jam There is only hope in you to beat @doblocruiser

I still have problems with going for a perfect run... If I do -0,3 in 1st sector, -0,5 in 2nd I always make mistake in last sector. If I do like -0,1 in 1st/2nd then somehow in last I'm doing a prefect run. :lol::nervous:

You are crazy. 2:39:681? I'm out. @Pearl Jam There is only hope in you to beat @doblocruiser

I still have problems with going for a perfect run... If I do -0,3 in 1st sector, -0,5 in 2nd I always make mistake in last sector. If I do like -0,1 in 1st/2nd then somehow in last I'm doing a prefect run. :lol::nervous:

Damn, I just managed to put it together but it took a few tries. Pushed to hard and lost everytime on the bridge cornersection and then suddenly it went better than average and could stay with ghost of @Pearl Jam , gained in the last sector. I don't think I can go a lot further since I start to overdrive which means I am running out of skill :lol:

Looking forward if your wheelrun changes something 👍

I think @Pearl Jam and @CSL_GoTp manages to go for a low 39 or maybe a 38 ;)

Last edited:
Don't think I will be able to make the stand on time. I have exam session next week (and for the past 3-4 hours I've been playing DC instead of studying) :lol::cheers:

But nevertheless that time is supper impressive. I think that I could manage to go around 2:40:000, but definetely not below with a controller. As I was able to keep in front of @Pearl Jam ghost for the 2 first sectors to loose all my lead countless of times on one of the last corners. :banghead:

Slap bang in the middle with a 2:44.970 :

DRIVECLUB™_20190210000443.jpg

I cannot, for the life of me, play this game with a wheel. Whether it's the fact that this isn't a sim racer, or that FFB isn't properly supported, I just cannot feel grip levels or weight transfer. So I went about setting this time with a controller. I was actually quite disappointed that I found wheel gameplay so dissatisfying in Driveclub.

You guys are all monster aliens :bowdown: I could shave off maybe 1 sec max with a perfect run with my T-GT, but no more. This car/track combo just doesn't work for me. I can't even imagine doing a 2:38 like the top record :crazy:

Just out of curiosity how many attempts did you all do to get your final laptime?

I don't know how many runs I did, maybe 40 or more? Not sure I'd count the first few though as they were just getting used to DC and the controller again - I did feel very rusty to begin with! I would've done more but too much other stuff got in the way during the second week.

Fun to get back to DC for a bit, thanks @doblocruiser 👍

With my limited time I only did like 10 runs max :lol: Doubt I could improve more than a few secs even if I did a hundred though, so my final rank probably wouldn't change.

I'm down for another challenge as well. This time go crazy with weather/time of day :D

To be honest I didn’t need that many runs as it’s a track I’m quite familiar with anyway, thanks for the challenge guys, it was fun to race again with a bit of meaning :cheers:

Hey, i got top 5. Better than i expected

I did quite a lot of tries on this one. I often nail the first sector but always lose time on other two.

Maybe with more dedication i could push it to 2:40.smth , but i had a lot of stuff going on IRL, so here's that

GG to everyone who participated 👍

Back