• Thread starter GT-R
  • 59 comments
Happy GTP-iversary! Have some cake:

IMG_2923.JPG

A lot cheaper than a mega million lottery ticket and a lot better odds. I'm sure I can find someone that could use this ( I'm a life time member)

You stole my idea! I don't care if you had no way of knowing I was planning on a giveaway for my 10 year anniversary next week, I'm still holding you accountable!

Seriously though, congrats! I guess @Jordan's bank account will just look rather nice at the end of December. :lol:

Congratulations! I just looked at my account info and realized I'm coming up on my 8 year mark. I joined this forum years ago because of GT5 and I prefer this forum over Forzamotorsport.net when it comes to discussing Forza related content. Congrats again on your anniversary.

Thank god I don’t have to go back and search for some historic moments in GTP through some mysterious methods to be in a chance for this. I’m not all that knowledgeable when it comes to the Gran Turismo series or using the site’s less well-known features, y’know. :P

I’m in.

BTW, congrats on the 10! I myself am approaching my 7th anniversary here, and I hope to be able to commemorate the occasion when I reach 10, and I hope that I’m still active enough to remember it by then. Just curious: How old were you when you first signed up here?

I remember a certain video of an Alpine 110S on GVS that contained a certain song in it...

Happy 10 years!

This is a cool forum, it makes me wish I'd taken a more active part when I originally joined... but maybe others will be glad I didn't! :lol:

Congrats for running the site so long and for making it stay a pretty cool place

Excellent way to celebrate. Thank you and congrats on ten years, NP!

I've seen you around here a time or two, but I'm not sure if we have ever interacted.

Thanks again, this is great for the community. :cheers:

Congrats. :cheers:

Turns out I'll have been here 10 years too come December, didn't realise it's been so long and wouldn't have even noticed without this thread. 👍

My post count is pathetic compared to most other long-term members though I have to admit. :dunce: :lol::gtpflag:

NP
@Apok, it's been a while! Great to see you around again. :)

Oh I've been around, mostly in the 1/64 scale model thread. Pretty crazy how long it's been though. My 10 year anniversary is next year too. :scared:

Happy 10th GTPlanet birthday!

Sincerely, a 4 year-old GTPer. Your post made me check my account details, and apparently I forgot I was born on April 2014...time flies! :cheers:

Back