GTPlanet Test Drives: Project CARS 2 Porsche Legends Car Pack

Great read on this diverse collection of cars. Just a nerd note - the 917 uses a flat-12 engine not a V12.

Huh, that's an old editing error on my part; I even say flat-twelve in the video!

Thanks for catching it in the copy. 👍

Nice review, but I’d be curious to know which platform and which patch version this review is based on.

The reason being is that after patch 5 (or 5.02 on the PS4) the noise on the interwebs is saying that the handling has changed substantially, especially for the GT3 class.

My personal experience is the the 911 GT3 RSR 17 was an exciting lively drive pre patch 5 but post patch 5 it’s now just simply an exercise in frustration.

Nice review, but I’d be curious to know which platform and which patch version this review is based on.

The reason being is that after patch 5 (or 5.02 on the PS4) the noise on the interwebs is saying that the handling has changed substantially, especially for the GT3 class.

My personal experience is the the 911 GT3 RSR 17 was an exciting lively drive pre patch 5 but post patch 5 it’s now just simply an exercise in frustration.

All gameplay was recorded before Patch 5.02 touched down, on PS4 Pro.

We'll be heading back on track soon to try the 488 Challenge, so I'll take a car or two around to see what's changed. 👍

When does the next car pack come?

June, which seems appropriate considering it'll be Le Mans-themed.

All gameplay was recorded before Patch 5.02 touched down, on PS4 Pro.

We'll be heading back on track soon to try the 488 Challenge, so I'll take a car or two around to see what's changed. 👍

June, which seems appropriate considering it'll be Le Mans-themed.
Ferrari will be last then?

Did it even change at all? I still find it easy and fun to drive. Too bad the sound is... not very good :crazy:

Back