GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2019]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Carey'd while at the grocery store, @Daniel.

Now I can finally press that mysterious "Turn On Lights" button you guys keep complaining about... :confused:

Haven't you learned??
You see all those hipsters with their big headphones on in the store.
You're one of them right?

Oh sorry boomer. :lol:

I just got Carey'd while at the grocery store, @Daniel.

Now I can finally press that mysterious "Turn On Lights" button you guys keep complaining about... :confused:
We might have been screwed before. But now we're 🤬.

:scared:

TB
We might have been screwed before. But now we're 🤬.

:scared:
Seinfeld Kramer that's a shame.gif

Turn the lights on and end it. You know you want to. :P

Reactions: TB
Well the Billboards are saying this song will reach #1 on December 21st.

So if you haven't been yet I'd suggest run away very very fast.

It was only a matter of time since the dealership started playing christmas music. As I sit here bored and browsing GTPlanet, Mariah Carey plays all cherrily-like.

I hate this.

@Daniel

@Daniel I'm out. Forgot to tag you initially and tagged you in an edit but dont think it worked.

Haven't heard it since!

Double whammy for me.

First, I innocently clicked on a video Youtube suggested, titled Baby Yoda loves Sandstorm. Don't, it's an instant death.

And then, after that, I went out to get a couple Christmas presents and was Mariah'd in the streets, like a dog. All in a day's work, right?

To rub salt in the wounds, when I came back home I decided to peruse Instagram, and what am I presented with?

Screenshot_20191218-173246 (2).png

The New Yorker can **** right off.

Well, it's been a honor and a pleasure playing with you all. @Daniel, you can cross my name off the list.

Well @Daniel, after some close calls, the unavoidable happened (for slow reacting to 1 second... 1 (beep)ing second)!! :(:(... CURSE YOU SPOTIFY ADS, CURSE YOU!!!

source.gif

Good side, at least I'm free to hear all christmas songs without worrying... see y'all next year...

(BEEEEEEEP)

source.gif

Last edited:
CURSE YOU SPOTIFY ADS, CURSE YOU!!!

I fear no man. But that thing... it scares me.

Well nevermind that, I'm not afraid anymore.

AS I'M 🤬 POSTING THIS. My girlfriend just Carey'd me through someone's Instagram story. FFS, I hate this, I'm out, 🤬! I'm so 🤬 salty! Can you tell I'm 🤬 salty?

@Daniel

Setting up Christmas Lunch at Work.

10:45 - Mariah Carey
10:48 - Wham.

Been nice knowing y'all.

Edit: Do I have to tag myself? @Daniel.

Edit2: 11:08 - Mariah Carey. Again.

Edit3: 11:10 - I've taken over the playlist. No more Mariah or Wham. Too late though.

ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao @Jordan
I hit the button at work and then put the phone in my pocket. Dirty looks ensued.

I fear no man. But that thing... it scares me.

Well nevermind that, I'm not afraid anymore.

AS I'M 🤬 POSTING THIS. My girlfriend just Carey'd me through someone's Instagram story. FFS, I hate this, I'm out, 🤬! I'm so 🤬 salty! Can you tell I'm 🤬 salty?

@Daniel

A girlfriend of a friend posted an Instagram story with the music. Luckly it was the first story I opened after opening the app, so it was on mute so I avoided that. But I knew that close call was a sign of the times.

Last night I was watching Steven Colbert and while fast forwarding through a commercial, I saw one go by for James Corden who apparently had The Carey on. No idea what she was singing but that's up there with seeing a fin sticking out of the water. I don't know if it's a dolphin or a shark but I sure as hell ain't sticking around to find out!

I'm not officially in this, but I got Carey'd this morning right as I pulled into the parking lot at work. :(

Still no Wham, surprisingly...

Last edited:
So I think we've made Carey popular.
:lol:

This year right now Carey is #1 on the chart.
2018 #6th
2017 #11
2016 #11
2015 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back