GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2019]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone here stops me or they play it when they drop the ball at midnight, I will have survived. I have been Whammed several times though.

I like this song, and I'm glad I got to enjoy it this holiday season.

I didn't join but I turned on the lights.

To get done after christmas has passed is just plain rude.

Well, what can I say?

I SURVIVED.

I'm listening to the song right now as celebration.

@Daniel
(I don't think I'm allowed to be marked as Carey'd at this time, am I?)

Can't believe I survived this season! lol

Luckily it wasn't a "Last Christmas" competition anymore because I got Whammed half a dozen times or so. :D

How did anyone survive this?

I remember getting Whammed! in the ass end of rural China. That was a surprise.

Avoiding the Carypocolypse must have required deafness, astute “outdoorsing” or living under an actual rock.

I hope you can join us for the current challenge of avoiding Maria Carey this year.

It’s probably harder than avoiding the George.
Should be easier than ever this year. I don't watch broadcast TV and shopping mall visits are even less likely this year... I did start humming it to myself just now though. Hope that doesn't count.

Last edited:
Should be easier than ever this year. I don't watch broadcast TV and shopping mall visits are even less likely this year... I did start humming it to myself just now though. Hope that doesn't count.

You’d be surprised.

One year I was in the arse-end of nowhere, in China (rural as ****), and I stopped for a bite to eat and the local phone shop was playing Last Christmas.

There is no escape. :scared:

Almost one year too late but I never heard that song in December 2019. :D

Sooo, are we gonna do this or not?? :nervous:
Yeah it usually starts on November 1st. The thread has inexplicably been revived, so hopefully it's reminded those who want the responsibility of running it again so we won't be 3 days late like last year :D

Lv98bowxd7w51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back