GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2020]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 244 comments

Please indicate your Carey'd status below:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in.
Although when @Jordan gets his way, the whole new site will have random tidbits of Carey that plays it. :lol:

@TB come on, join in. @Jordan won't go after you. At lease not right away.

So I will play all safe non carey music from now on. :lol:

Time to get the playlists ready, ladies and gents.

May I recommend Wish You Were Here, Subliminal Verses and Ride The Lightning as additions to your playlists?

Have a very good advantage, this song not so popular here, but considering my luck... Let's try this out, I'm in.

Last edited:
I'm in, against my better judgment. Based on where I've been working since the pandemic started, it's going to be impossible. Just gotta hope that song somehow isn't on the playlist...

I'm in considering I'm going to go precisely nowhere. Although, I fully expect this to be all over InstaTok or whatever my wife watches all those viral videos on.

Did I get missed off the updated list despite confirming I'd be doing this?

@Daniel

Last edited:
Count me in. My dad wants in, too.

Although his odds of surviving are atrocious - he works retail :lol:

@Daniel is it too late to sign up? Cause I want in on this. Last year I committed sudoku when perusing through old Todd In the Shadows videos.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm out. Due to the lockdown, I'm fairly sure that I'm not going to hear this song, so why bother. :D

I'm in, missed out on the inaugural Carey-sel so I'm hitching a ride this time around. Feel pretty confident as I have two big advantages:

1. Due to my condition and the elevated state of precaution my doctor has given me, I am effectively at home all the time so no visits to a local retail store:D (Take that, Wal-mart and your near betrayal of allowing Wham that one year)
2. Along with my PC came new headphones, ones that have both a dial to turn down the volume AND a mute button.

Feeling pretty confident also that I won't get a drive-by either in the neighborhood I'm in, lets just say I'd be alot more worried if this was to avoid Travis Scott as I'm pretty sure my losing streak would be endless :lol:

I'm in. What could possibly go wr-

Given the year, I'm not finishing that sentence.

Smart man.

Jordan commits an automatic win by redirecting gtplanet.net to the song on youtube....

ea65aa1699ae7b5cc6c279b68fcabc85.gif

Please don't give him any ideas.

Funny of you to assume he hasn't already had it in his mind.

Back