GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
I expected this year to be the hardest year yet... but it was the easiest. It didn't even feel like Christmas, didn't even hear a Christmas song at all. Strange. As for Jordan's annual mass whamming, I doubt he'll do it this year to keep us guessing, but if he does, I have some ideas when and how it could happen. Either way, think it's safe to say I've got this in the bag.

I think it's safe to say anyone that is still left and if there are any radio stations left.
As I don't play much online with headsets and everything.

Keep in mind, everyone. Always be aware. Granted, I’ve now heard it a few times this year but I heard it again in an office supply store this evening.

We aren’t out of the woods just yet.

Keep in mind, everyone. Always be aware. Granted, I’ve now heard it a few times this year but I heard it again in an office supply store this evening.

We aren’t out of the woods just yet.

I'll be ok.

Dang I forgot to sign up this year, I'm rarely home do to my new job. Anyways I got Wammed 3 times by the radio.

After being Whammed! the previous two years. It's a big relief to have survived 2017.

Congrats to everyone that made it.

This year was too easy. Not even cover Whammed.

Must be because he died Last Christmas.

2-0 baby!!! The score that took us to Russia 2018 and now my score of the whammasacre surv1v1ng baby!!! 2 in a row!! ^___^

Viva el Perú!!!
Peru_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Five years of hardcore mode in the books. The fun from previous years was not present this time, though...

I'm still on the list but I posted about being Whammed quite a while ago. I've been out since the 17th.

Well I survived. I'm now either 1-1 or 2-1. Can't remember how many times I've competed now but my only Whamming has come from Jordan, when he used the disguised inappropriate content warning PM with the ambulance video. :lol:

Made it through this year. Much easier then the last couple, but the bar I work in now does not put Christmas music on at all and is not attached to a mall...

With that said, I feel this is an appropriate time to share the link in this safe haven and all of us that survived should listen to it out of respect to not only our fallen comrades that got Whammed. Respect to George Micheal and Wham!

Enjoy this everyone for the next 10 months. Come November 1st 2018 it all starts again. 304 days and counting ;-)

Typical. The first year of many in which I don’t play and I actually make it through without hearing the song.

Stupid freaking 10 second jingle... Made me lose in a year where the songs playing were really old school and Wham! was pretty much non present.

Congrats to everyone who made it through!

After a few close calls, covers heard in a store, I am pleased to announce that i made it this year! Winner winner, third times a charm!

Winner in my third attempt! Had a few close calls but I won! Pretty Cool! :cool:

Survived in just my first attempt. Good thing that cover versions of Last Christmas are being played instead of the original.

Back