GTPlanet WRC 10 League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 104 comments
Here are the shakedown results. Obviously it's pretty disappointing that of the twelve people that signed up, only seven started the rally and only five finished! Where is everyone?

shakedown.jpg

I drove the Hyundai for all except 1 of the stages. I will pick the Toyota from now on so that we have more than 1 in the Championship.

Also, it seems there's no one driving the Ford or the Citroen. I'm ready to drive either of those so we can have more variety in the field.

EDIT: Also RabbitRunner is running a R5 car which isn't allowed, right? He should be notified about that.

It's a new world indeed, WRC9 runs much, much better, which is great.

Feel free to send friends requests, its ScaffUK on both Steam and Epic.

Friend request just sent, not really sure what I’m doing as it’s my first ever PC :lol: absolutely addicted to Flight Simulator at the moment

Here are the shakedown results. Obviously it's pretty disappointing that of the twelve people that signed up, only seven started the rally and only five finished! Where is everyone?

View attachment 960309

sorry I missed the first one, when do you run them from ? Week to week ? ( just been getting used to a new PC ) although all my racing will still be on PS4

sorry I missed the first one, when do you run them from ? Week to week ? ( just been getting used to a new PC ) although all my racing will still be on PS4

Doesn't seem to be much interest. Rabbit Runner has already dropped out because he doesn't like the time attack format.

Time attack format?! What does supposed to mean?!

Yes it's not nearly half as good as what DR2.0 offers in terms of Club functions, but at least it's there and it's a level playing field for everyone...

I don't understand people sometimes... And maybe the problem is just on my end... :confused:

I suggest you start the league tomorrow (since it's a Monday) anyways my friend @Pfei
Few people is better than nothing. Maybe it'll pick up steam with time.

I just did Monte, and despite the limitations of this Club system, it was enjoyable. However, both myself and @Georgeagea have had issues uploading our times on SS7. I believe this to be due to a time limit set by the dev to upload the ghost, and our Third World internet is not uploading the info fast enough. Both he and I have the final time recorded, but we had to do SS8 in quick mode. I made only one attempt including some errors and even damage, and will record that time into the club spreadsheet for our SS8 time.

I browsed the leaderboards and this seems it will only be a problem in Monte and a couple others, basically the rallies that have very long Epic Stages. So to avoid this issue in the future, there will only be one Epic Stage per rally, and it will always be the Power Stage. That way, although the system doesn't record our times of SS8 in a couple rallies, just by giving up trying to upload, the game shows our time in the Club, and by recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay we can have our times recorded.

It's an unfortunate turn of events, but given that this dumb system lets you quit a stage and then do it again, I guess it's the same as just going through the Club. Fortunately I only forsee this happening in two more of the twelve rallies that are left.

I don't see any other way to deal with this. Hope everyone here is OK with my solution. I assume no-one around here has time anyway to be spamming Epic Stages trying to be "better" than the other six guys in this league LOL.

My run here:

Excuse the low 360P resolution. It's the only way I can upload it in one night...
At around 48:10 of the video to around 51:45 I was trying to upload the time of SS7 to no avail...
Good thing I was recording everything in video to have SS7 stage time. Also did SS8 in single stage format as Pfei mentioned above.

I did everything in one run and with only 1 stage of practice before all of that, as a shakedown.
While it's not mandatory in any way, I feel that doing this would make things fairer, more fun and more chaotic, as personal fatigue and lack of concentration will play at least a role in that, since car wear and damage don't... Actually many of my accidents were because of that but I'm fine with it :)

Requested to join club (PS4) twice,2 days apart,Sill pending.
Continuous network errors while sending data while hotlapping.
Monaco is hard to the point of where's the fun.

Back