GTPlanet WRC 10 League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 104 comments
Sweden is now live on PC! PS4 maybe in a couple hours or tomorrow morning!

Note I have left category as "All" in case anyone wants to switch to the Citroen C3. However, WRC class is mandatory, so don't pick an R5 or a historic or anything.

Screenshot (26).png

Last edited:
Having a real hard time getting connected this afternoon..their servers are a bit of a joke!!

Happens to me, too, sometimes. And tends to only affect clubs because online multi-player and leaderboards always work.

I managed to do 7 of the stages (with the obligatory crash on each one :grumpy: ) but the last stage wouldn’t register my time for some reason

I managed to do 7 of the stages (with the obligatory crash on each one :grumpy: ) but the last stage wouldn’t register my time for some reason

As I said above, some people could have issues uploading the Power Stage time because they are Epic Stages, and the server might not give you the time to upload the ghost, depending on your internet. So if you get sick of trying, just cancel it, and just after canceling, your time will show up briefly and you can get a screenshot.

Also make sure you are wired to your modem/router as that has much less latency and is more stable than WiFi.

Jus tried again. I finished the second stage and now I can't even start another stage due to the server issues. I will attempt it again tomorrow.

Last edited:
As I said above, some people could have issues uploading the Power Stage time because they are Epic Stages, and the server might not give you the time to upload the ghost, depending on your internet. So if you get sick of trying, just cancel it, and just after canceling, your time will show up briefly and you can get a screenshot.

Also make sure you are wired to your modem/router as that has much less latency and is more stable than WiFi.

my internet is fine and fast ( playing MSFS 2020 will test even the sturdiest connections) but like you said earlier, it’s weird that online multiplayer works but the clubs are having a hard time with the servers, same situation here..

Well Pfei something ain't right,Do you need PS+ to join? Still have pending here.
Will post screenshot.

Last edited:
Never got past joining,Still pending.Bye.

View attachment 966537
View attachment 966538
First 2 attempts ended with the above.This the 3rd attempt.

Those are old screenshots. Do not withdraw your request anymore! That might be the problem. If you don't have a request active, go in and do it again, and I will let the host know you are there. Please do not withdraw the request. I will let you know (tomorrow) when it is approved. Thanks!

Last edited:
They were taken about 1/2 hour before posting! As for withdrawing I have no idea what you mean.Will wait Cheers Pfei.

Well I gave it another shot today and I can't even get into the Club due to server issues. I give up for this week's competition. I will try again when the next set of rallies are up.

Well I gave it another shot today and I can't even get into the Club due to server issues. I give up for this week's competition. I will try again when the next set of rallies are up.

Jeez, the clubs seem even more unstable than the CodeRemasters ones.

So there were some fixes to Clubs in the patch notes. They might have changed something. I was able to connect last night without issues. Can you guys check over this weekend how it is working for you? If the situation has improved, we can cancel Sweden and get on with México.

Just tried connecting to the club now and same problem as before for me. ‘There is an issue with WRC9 servers’ :banghead:

just tried again and got in straight away..so fingers crossed

Last edited:
Downloaded the Blind Jumps dlc which is very good imo but then I had sound issues and multiple disconnects though I did get to post some stage times via the leaderboard.

Back