GTPlanet WRC 10 League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 104 comments
I don't know if the league's still going but I'm interesting in joining, just bought it on PS5.
My PSN is SuperJag86

Welcome to the GTPlanet WRC 9 League!

We will run all thirteen rallies in WRC 9, in order, using the new Clubs feature. Club names and members are in the next post.

Rules v1.0 (19 Sept 2020)

• Each rally shall last seven days (the maximum duration allowed by the system).
  • Each competitor runs when he can within the rally timeframe.
  • Separate Clubs are setup on each platform (PC, PlayStation, Xbox).
  • Pfei11 shall compile the results of each rally and manage the championship standings.
  • Each rally will consist of eight stages and the format and weather of each rally will be identical across all platforms.
  • Points will be awarded to the best fifteen finishers: 30-26-23-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1.
  • SS8 will serve as a Power Stage, where the fastest five drivers get bonus points (5,4,3,2,1).
  • Car class shall be WRC (Hyundai i20, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Yaris or the bonus car Citroën C3.
Is it still up and running or have you given up?

OK, let's give this another shot!

Welcome to the GTPlanet WRC 10 League! If you would like to join, DO NOT POST HERE! Just send me a PM.

CLUB NAMES
PC: Scooby
PlayStation: pfei
XBox: ??? - looking for host

You have to scroll through alphabetically to find the club. Or just friend the host and then you can use the friend filter to make it less tedious.

We will run all twelve 2021 rallies in WRC 10, plus the cancelled Chile and Wales, as well as two fantasy rallies using the Anniversary Mode stages (IberoAmerican Rally using Argentina, Spain and Mexico stages + EuroTarmac Rally using Germany & San Remo stages), for a total of 16 rallies. We will be using the new Clubs feature Realistic Mode, where damage carries over from stage to stage until a service is reached. Note that tire wear resets after each stage. The system only allows one attempt. Once you have loaded the stage, you must finish it or the system will slap you with a time of 30 minutes. Club names and members are below, after the rules.

Rules v1.0 (08 Dec. 2021)

• Each rally shall last seven days (the maximum duration allowed by the system).
  • There will be roughly a week of downtime between rallies to allow for gathering of results and preparation of the next rally.
  • Each competitor runs when they can within the rally timeframe.
  • Pfei shall compile the results of each rally and manage the championship standings.
  • Each rally will consist of eight stages (with a minimum of one Epic Stage) with a number of service parks to be determined on a rally-by-rally basis.
  • The format and weather of each rally shall be identical across all platforms.
  • Points shall be awarded to the best fifteen finishers: 30-26-23-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1.
  • SS8 will serve as a Power Stage, where the fastest five drivers get bonus points (5,4,3,2,1).
  • Car class shall be WRC (Hyundai i20, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Yaris or the bonus car Citroën C3).
  • Failure to complete a stage results in a 30 minute penalty. The league is not responsible for the quality and stability of members' internet service and power grid. Connection issues, power outages and rage quits will result in the system marking you as DNF for that stage. No appeals can be made. Consider it a mechanical breakdown. Note that you can still complete the rest of the rally after returning to the game.
  • To alleviate the effects of the previous point and to accommodate busy schedules, the worst two of rallies of each competitor shall be dropped from the final standings.

PARTICIPANTS:

PC
Scaff (ScaffUK)
Drex124 (Scooby)
RallyHOLiC (RabbitRunner75)
daniracer2233

PlayStation
Hasnain282 (Hasnain282)
Pfei (pfei)
Adam Barber (GTP_Abarber95)
Davilook
Sundar2604
FrankieStail

XBox
merseyxshore

Last edited:
OK, let's give this another shot!

Welcome to the GTPlanet WRC 10 League! If you would like to join, DO NOT POST HERE! Just send me a PM.

CLUB NAMES
PC: ??? - looking for host
PlayStation: pfei
XBox: ??? - looking for host

We will run all twelve 2021 rallies in WRC 10, plus the cancelled Chile and Wales, as well as two fantasy rallies using the Anniversary Mode stages (IberoAmerican Rally using Argentina, Spain and Mexico stages + EuroTarmac Rally using Germany & San Remo stages), for a total of 16 rallies. We will be using the new Clubs feature Realistic Mode, where damage carries over from stage to stage until a service is reached. Note that tire wear resets after each stage. The system only allows one attempt. Once you have loaded the stage, you must finish it or the system will slap you with a time of 30 minutes. Club names and members are below, after the rules.

Rules v1.0 (08 Dec. 2021)

• There will be roughly a week of downtime between rallies to allow for gathering of results and preparation of the next rally.
  • Each competitor runs when they can within the rally timeframe.
  • Pfei shall compile the results of each rally and manage the championship standings.
  • Each rally will consist of eight stages (with a minimum of one Epic Stage) with a number of service parks to be determined on a rally-by-rally basis.
  • The format and weather of each rally shall be identical across all platforms.
  • Points shall be awarded to the best fifteen finishers: 30-26-23-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1.
  • Car class shall be WRC (Hyundai i20, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Yaris or the bonus car Citroën C3).
  • Failure to complete a stage results in a 30 minute penalty. The league is not responsible for the quality and stability of members' internet service and power grid. Connection issues, power outages and rage quits will result in the system marking you as DNF for that stage. No appeals can be made. Consider it a mechanical breakdown. Note that you can still complete the rest of the rally after returning to the game.
  • To alleviate the effects of the previous point and to accommodate busy schedules, the worst two of rallies of each competitor shall be dropped from the final standings.

PARTICIPANTS:

PC
Scaff (ScaffUK)
Drex124 (drex124)
RallyHOLiC (RabbitRunner75)
Georgeagea (Georgeagea)
Davilook
daniracer2233

PlayStation
Hasnain282 (Hasnain282)
Pfei (pfei)
merseyxshore

XBox
I'm on Xbox Series X. I would host but I'm in a tricky home situation at the moment, couldn't guarantee I'd be able to set things up consistently at this time.

Shakedown event is live on PC. I will have PlayStation up early morning PST. Signups have been slow so make sure to join ASAP since you have to wait for host approval.

WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship_20211211151928.jpg

PlayStation event is now live.

@Scaff @Hasnain282 @Adam Barber @FrankieStail . There are some signups that have eliminated their GTP accounts but I am in touch with them through Steam to make sure they know we have thrown the green flag.

As far as scheduling is concerned, I can't promise a concrete start day and time for each event since we have to coordinate between three different hosts. However a general rule will be that every event has at least Friday, Saturday and Sunday available in their entirety. Target start days will be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

PlayStation event is now live.

@Scaff @Hasnain282 @Adam Barber @FrankieStail . There are some signups that have eliminated their GTP accounts but I am in touch with them through Steam to make sure they know we have thrown the green flag.

As far as scheduling is concerned, I can't promise a concrete start day and time for each event since we have to coordinate between three different hosts. However a general rule will be that every event has at least Friday, Saturday and Sunday available in their entirety. Target start days will be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Sounds good to me

Disappointing turnout for the shakedown. It's not even necessary to compile the results. Here are the PC and PS screenshots of the results. I guess we'll sit on this for a week before deciding if we go ahead with Monte Carlo.

wrc10.exe Screenshot 2021.12.19 - 14.10.32.71.png

DSC_2578.JPG

Disappointing turnout for the shakedown. It's not even necessary to compile the results. Here are the PC and PS screenshots of the results. I guess we'll sit on this for a week before deciding if we go ahead with Monte Carlo.

View attachment 1101020

View attachment 1101021
Tbh although I didn’t have much time over the holidays, I absolutely hate those sss stages, really crap in cockpit view that I use, so that’s why I didn’t bother.
Mind you, I didn’t even have time to participate in the club that I host in jrc.

I don't see any point in going ahead with Monte Carlo at this point. Maybe in the future if there is more interest.

In the meantime that Facebook multiplatform club is pretty good, with about 25 entries each rally. I don't have FB and have no idea who these people are which sucks but event-wise it's pretty close to what I was hoping for here.

I’ll add the jrc discord link, we’re running multi platform leagues on dirt rally 2, wrc10 and rbr starting in new year. Great mix of skill levels and a very active discord.

We’re also entering a team in the wrc esport, great time to get involved as new season about to start.

Link

Back