GTPlanet's 2016 Black Friday Buyer's Guides!

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
Too late now unfortunately, but my goddaughters picked up a PS4 last weekend with Uncharted 4 at Shopper's Drug Mart for $379. It also came with a $100 gift certificate. Heckuva deal.

Brend

Premium
Scotland
Scotland
UB3R-BR3NDAGE
ClassicBrend
I'll post this here as well

Amazon France: Promo: €349,99 Pack PS4 + Final Fantasy XV + Watch Dogs 2 + Rise of the Tomb Raider + GTA V + The Witcher 3

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01M9JMRE8...rkle&pf_rd_r=9N65J4YV43XEV2AEG020&pf_rd_i=ps4
Please do and this goes for everyone...any Black Friday deals you think are worthwhile feel free to post them. Let's get a nice collection of deals together for those interested in splashing some cash. :D

Playstation 4 Slim with Uncharted 4 and FIFA17 - £199.99

GTP_Royalton
I picked up the G29 for $199 at Best Buy

Its sold out at the website but check for it in the store like I did

They have the G29 six speed shifter marked down to $39.99 if you want to complete the deal

TB

Watching. Waiting.
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
Costco has Uncharted PS4 bundle with an additional controller for $50 off (you have to scroll down a ways as I couldn't link straight to it). I'll be at work but my wife and kids will be heading out to pick one up later.

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
London
70% off DiRT Rally on Playstation Store UK, it's only £15.99 until Saturday! I bought it yesterday.

:D

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
Both Amazon Canada and Staples have the basic T300RS on sale for $CDN 349. Lowest price I've ever seen here. Best regular price before this I've seen was $419 at Costco and $449 at Amazon. Staples regular price is $499. Git em' while they're hot!!