GTPlanet's WRS Celebrates 15 Years with a Nürburgring Special Event

Congrats to all those who put these events on year after year. Of course I know all the names @EDK ,@Gravitron, @GTP_Dutchy , @PASM , @Argon and others behind the scenes ,who I consider my friends who do the hard work week after week. My last 6 years racing with these guys and girls have led to some of my most prized friendships, from Friday night beer rooms to big events like this. 8 of us will meet at Sebring this year, last year 5 of us met at LeMans . My association with this crew has led to experiences on line and off line that have been so much fun for me. Sign up for this one, it is a blast.

Last edited:
Congratulation on a truly amazing milestone and my personal thanks to so many for new found friends throughout the WRS and for allowing me to be part of an incredible organisation...to this and the next 15 :cheers:

Last edited:
Great write-up Kevin. Congratulations to the WRS on 15 years! :cheers:

I know I am new to the series and the group. But, there is no better group to race with! These guys have truly taken me in and allowed me to be a part of this great series. I am truly grateful to that guys! I wish I would have found this years ago. I plan to be part of this for a very long time!

Thanks to all of you guys (way too many to list) for everything you do to make this all possible!

Congratulations WRS! The series have indeed come a long way, well done on the article to commemorate the day @EDK!

The WRS is a special community. A true everyone is welcome spirit. Most drivers are very helpful, a lot will post tunes, strategies, tips and tricks to help everyone along. Some of the events are tough and difficult, maybe this is one of them. But one thing has always been true for all long time WRS veterans: you will become a better driver for it!

:gtpflag: Long live the WRS :gtpflag:

March 26, 2008 I joined the forum. It was WRS racers who brought GTPlanet to my attention. GT5 Prologue was just out and online racing was in it's infancy on Gran Turismo. You think you've seen bad things in Sport mode on GT Sport? In the early days on GT5P it was worse, even worse! But the racers that wore a GTP_ tag in front of their name, I could have brilliant, clean and fun races with.

I learned a lot since, rising from division 2 gold to division 1 gold (silver again in GTS). I met so many great people on here, I consider many of them very close friends!

Online racing has been my main focus, but running time trials taught me different skills. Therefor, I am proud to have become a part of the Online Events Stewards when 3D3Racing's @Gravitron @WRP001 and @Hydro asked me to become a Steward. The community gave me a lot so I am giving something back to it. It is all you guys that make it worth wile. Thank you.

Congratulations WRS! The series have indeed come a long way, well done on the article to commemorate the day @EDK!

But one thing has always been true for all long time WRS veterans: you will become a better driver for it!

:gtpflag: Long live the WRS :gtpflag:

You think you've seen bad things in Sport mode on GT Sport? In the early days on GT5P it was worse, even worse! But the racers that wore a GTP_ tag in front of their name, I could have brilliant, clean and fun races with.

Yes,amen to that.If you were lucky to enough you met 'the GTP guys' in a steady rime table and inly 1 thing was sure..they were all ...fast and the won't bumped you off the track.
This decided me to became part of thisgreat community and whilst I thoughtIwas dedicated to TT'ing I met the WRS guys..
Unbelievable,Iturned outto be a simple rookie:lol:
So thank you all mods and participants for sharing setups and tips and tricks.
:cheers:
:gtpflag:

Hey is it possible for me to fix my PSN if I put it into FetchBot wrong? Like maybe get rid of the registration and then put in the correct one?
See the link above, it also talks about how to do that.
EDK
If your forum name has changed, or if you intend to use a new PSN ID, you will need to request a change. Please communicate your request by starting a conversation with EDK, Vaxen, JoostBaksteen and Gravitron.
Basically we like to have the info in a PM.

Back