[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
Which reminds me, when is the first round for this little championship?

Well, the original plan was for all of them to be submitted by the given time, but I've actually got a better idea.

What if, instead, the coming three weeks are (LGT-only, so it shouldn't conflict the RGT progress) dedicated test weeks?

Simply put, every day between Monday and Thursday (both included), before a certain time (most likely somewhere around 5 PM BST), PRO drivers send me the three setups they wish tested that day. I run a test session with them and report the best time for each back to you. You then have until the next day to make changes, which will then be tested again, on the same track, with the same procedure.

At the end of each week, I'd post a leaderboard with only the very best time each driver has posted.

Gives you all a bit of an idea of your level in the competition yet it doesn't reveal so much it's not entertaining :D

As for the tracks, I'm open to suggestions. You might want to pick a varied bunch, though..

Also may have slightly forgotten to mention that (because reasons) tyre wear will be turned off for LGT and the race distance will only be something like 50 km.

I do, as black, silver and red as always 👍
That... is a fantastic idea but seems like way too much work for you. One or 2 days would be fine, if we can't figure it our with 6 setups we should probably just be in Am.

Can I ask someone a big big favor? :dopey: It's really big.

Can someone replicate this scheme on a BMW? If you do, I will love you forever. Just keep the Autobacs logo and the general design, don't include the smaller sponsors. :)

nsx_710_2014_04_07_08.jpg

If you could send me the .psd when it's done, it would be fantastic! This will be my potential Spa scheme. Thank you to whoever accepts this challenge, I love you!!!

Has anyone else started on this BH?

Which reminds me, when is the first round for this little championship?

No date set yet, but hopefully mid-late August.

That... is a fantastic idea but seems like way too much work for you. One or 2 days would be fine, if we can't figure it our with 6 setups we should probably just be in Am.

Yeah, I think my optimism got too big there. Maybe I should just make it Monday/Wednesday.

Either way, I suggest these test-setups are handled by PM and the form is only used when time's come to decide on the three setups you'll nominate for use in the season. Should make it a little easier to manage.

Anyone has a wish for the first test week or should I pick a random one?

Can't get into the doc to check - for LGT did I sign up as #97 and in Pro..... or was it #197 because reasons?

Last edited:
@rallymorten

She's ready! I know she looks eerily similar to a certain other car in the "big brother" series, but I like what I like... :cool:

snap3068.jpg

Attachments

• LGT-Lotus-Elise-197ALSA-Body.zip
    742.2 KB · Views: 8
@rallymorten At Round 6, could you change my BMW M3 GTR from primary livery to secondary livery, please? I'll be competing on Secondary livery from Rounds 6 to 11.

I'll start working into a Spa Special Livery in the next month.

Sorry for double post, but everytime I download the Lightweight GT Cup, These layers like "Main Color" don't appear in my Gimp... :(

@rallymorten At Round 6, could you change my BMW M3 GTR from primary livery to secondary livery, please? I'll be competing on Secondary livery from Rounds 6 to 11.

I'll start working into a Spa Special Livery in the next month.

1: Too late
2: The secondary can only be used four times (excl. Spa)
3: Livery scheduling form

The livery form has been submitted. 👍

Right now, I'm doing the Lightweight GT Livery and I realized that the deadline is next two days!!!! :eek: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Regarding LGT, most of you have now submitted one setup, but no suggestions for test locations happened.

Here's Plan B:

Everyone will have 1 setup for the entire season (so you may literally have to sacrifice pace in one round in order to be faster at the next). First test week will be at Monza.

Last edited:
@rallymorten, you might want to re-watch your video and (try to) listen to your voice.

EDIT: Watching a few more minutes in it's bearable but your voice needs to be higher.

@rallymorten, you might want to re-watch your video and (try to) listen to your voice.

EDIT: Watching a few more minutes in it's bearable but your voice needs to be higher.

Yeah, sound levels aren't exactly my strong side.

Rerendering this one, hopefully the sound level is better on that..

Just watched and good news is the sound level issue isn't present. However, the bad news is that there is now no voice.

*Facepalm intensifies*

This is as good as it's going to get. Was trying a new (integrated so can't even close to my head) mic, apparently (but not unsurprisingly) didn't work. Back to the old for next week.

Last edited:
Yeah!!!! Managed to win on the same weekend as the real Marc VDS team wins at Spa! That's some kinda crazy coincidence. Good to see that Moore remembers how to drive, he's been pretty anonymous since preseason.

Back