..yes, I have to do this on/off :P

Anyway, stats:
- Still Ferrari locking out the podium
- A non-Ferrari is just behind 3rd place
- Leader is leading by more than 30 seconds
- At least one engine has blown up
- No Safety Cars from what I've seen

I'm still making mine for the Sharpie Series :D

Well I wasn't exactly in a hurry to do that, especially after @Jahgee strongly requested Usher as a music choice. Completely makes no sense, so its perfect for you :sly:

Faint spotting of my car, yay! :dopey:

... hey, it's better than nothing.

Wait, so being featured for what, a second in the intro is a "yay" moment, but featuring semi-prominently in the skin-preview-notepad-tutorial isn't?

I call banter! :lol:

All recording for the review of GV300 is done. Now to spend the entire afternoon editing, part of the evening voicing and the rest of the time uploading. Expected duration of review is somewhere around 10-15 minutes.

Also, spoiler on race results:

The Dank Tank did so well everyone in the pits will be stoned come the Rotten Egg Rally.. I can't find any way that can go wrong, amirite season one guys? :D

Wait, so being featured for what, a second in the intro is a "yay" moment, but featuring semi-prominently in the skin-preview-notepad-tutorial isn't?

I call banter! :lol:

Oi, I didn't say that, Freddy. I mean, I made into Youtube (sorta). That's more than just a simple "yay" moment, that's the whole 10 yards! :lol:

All recording for the review of GV300 is done. Now to spend the entire afternoon editing, part of the evening voicing and the rest of the time uploading. Expected duration of review is somewhere around 10-15 minutes.

Also, spoiler on race results:

The Dank Tank did so well everyone in the pits will be stoned come the Rotten Egg Rally.. I can't find any way that can go wrong, amirite season one guys? :D

Can't wait to see the finished product, time to see how fun it is being mad at your driver for a job poorly done in Morten's series. :dopey:

But hey, good luck with the video editing. Also:

Really? The Dank Tank, of all cars, doing well? I call hax! :lol: That was supposed to be a punishement, not a proper rival!

Voicing done. Prepare for me slightly forgetting driver names (I blame the "heat of the moment" and me not preparing a driver list for myself) and saying "dam it" once. And perhaps a little more banter than you'll see right away?

Voicing done. Prepare for me slightly forgetting driver names (I blame the "heat of the moment" and me not preparing a driver list for myself) and saying "dam it" once. And perhaps a little more banter than you'll see right away?
So, good ole you then? :P

So, good ole you then? :P

I have learnt absolutely nothing from last season. Yep, good ole me :lol:

I could do the comment also, if you want to, Rally. @rallymorten

I'll keep that in mind for Spa. I'm considering doing that as more of a live stream rather than pre-recorded video (if a 300km race takes about 2.5 hours, I don't want to think of how much footage that'd need looking through on a 500!)

Also,

I'll keep that in mind for Spa. I'm considering doing that as more of a live stream rather than pre-recorded video (if a 300km race takes about 2.5 hours, I don't want to think of how much footage that'd need looking through on a 500!)
Alright, but first, I need to know what time are you planning to do the commentary. The commentary will be done on Skype like we did on GTP Nascar Fantasy series, right?

Hey lads, video's up now. And I'm already laughing at Morten's "name amnesia" at the start of the video. See, this is why you need to have a spotter guide in hand, haha. :lol:

Seeing as the video is now actually available, I'm just gonna wait and see who'll be the first to spot it :D

And no, totally not related to the above post.

Seeing as the video is now actually available, I'm just gonna wait and see who'll be the first to spot it :D

And no, totally not related to the above post.

What, is it the:

Dank Tank getting third place!? Now that's a shocker for sure. :crazy:

I have learnt absolutely nothing from last season. Yep, good ole me :lol:

Also,

Is my AI still burning in his car? It's not like I needed a marshal or anything. :P

Is my AI still burning in his car? It's not like I needed a marshal or anything. :P

Nah, he's alright. The car is still blazing, though. It's not because the fire is still ongoing on the track, but because the Dank Tank driver set it on fire again in the pits in order to smoke the 3rd place certificate he got. :lol:

So much for that streak of good results. I guess 7th out of 30 cars. Isn't to bad. Gonna have to talk to Tim though.

Where did my driver, Yuki, finish? :lol:

12th, just didn't bother with anything below 10th :P

Nobody's found it in the video yet? Aww..

I can't help but see it every single time I get to that part.

And yes, I am disappoint nobody's seen the easter egg I've put in there :sly:

Speaking of eggs, system for Rotten Egg Rally, seeing as Pikes Peak can only do 20-ish cars at a time:

It will work a lot like qualifying did in season one:

The results from Grand Valley will be put in a randomiser and then split into two groups of 15 and 14, respectively. Both the two groups will then be put through another randomiser for reasons of ultimate randomness.

After that, I line them up at the start line and send them on a mad dash up the mountain (because that's what BMWs, Ferraris and Porsches do). The top 5 from each of the two groups will go on to the finale, the starting order of which will be decided by the time it took them to reach the top.

Then they all line up once more and repeat the run. Whoever makes it up the mountain fastest will be declared the winner of the Rotten Egg Rally.

In case none of that small wall of text makes sense, I hope this does:

GTR2S Rotten Egg Rally system.png
I will, however, only make a video of the finale.

By the way,

Bobby
Simonsen
Dank Tank
Whitfield
Wagg
Jackson (1 lap)
Kourting (1 lap)
Cohen (1 lap)
Fan (1 lap)
Cruz (1 lap)
Raven (1 lap)
Nagato (1 lap)
Llosa (1 lap)
Gregory (1 lap)
Larsen (2 laps)
Neyland (2 laps)
Dammit (2 laps)
Moore (2 laps)
Del Prete (2 laps)
Costa (2 laps)
Michelin (2 laps)
Zaita (3 laps)
Herrera (3 laps)
Larese (3 laps)
Fizbool (DNF - gearbox - lap 57)
Banter (DNF - engine went #420blazeit on lap 56)
Harsk (DNF - technical problem - lap 43)
Blauman (DNF - engine also went #420blazeit on lap 30)
Ahmed (DNF - forgot how to rejoin a track after a crash on lap 28)

Man, I have no idea what might that easter egg be, at all...

Also, neat system for that Rotten Egg Rally, looking foward to see how well will it work. And regarding my result:

Well I fell down hard... That's hardly a pleasing result, even the turd car did better at one point. Also, I lol'd at Blauman's description. :lol:

Back