[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
We do have to get a true 420 YOLO Swag livery (complete with meme references), it has to be done. Now that is the true horror to behold... :lol:

We have the flippin' Dank Tank, isn't that enough? :lol:

Although I might have a great idea. It involves 3 liters of vodka, a wheel of fortune and a car.

Sheet, I dunno. We need those pesky late drivers to be properly punished, we can't give then cool liveries. :lol:

Oh boy, I wonder what that could be... Actually, I think I'd rather not wonder. :crazy:

Just make them White and Black and sponsor them with
Boudreauxs_Butt_Paste.jpg

..and with the Dank Tank added to the list, we're up to 25 total primaries. What remains is the Porsche (because Jägermeister is too good for it to be a penalty) and three Ferraris (technically two, seeing as Hello Kitty just needs to find a victim driver).

Call me a work-a-holic, but I already have four more templates ready for use. Or, well, half of them were meant to appear this season as well, but I thought going from one to three different cars was more than enough, never mind five :)

Call me a work-a-holic, but I already have four more templates ready for use. Or, well, half of them were meant to appear this season as well, but I thought going from one to three different cars was more than enough, never mind five :)

Were you actually planning to add four cars to the old Season 1 Porsche? Man, if you ever get to add a Gillet Vertigo or a Nissan 350Z for next season, I'll jump straight into one. I guess we will have more choices next season...

Also, don't forget about thing I asked you to do. :sly:

Were you actually planning to add four cars to the old Season 1 Porsche? Man, if you ever get to add a Gillet Vertigo or a Nissan 350Z for next season, I'll jump straight into one. I guess we will have more choices next season...

Also, don't forget about thing I asked you to do. :sly:

Yep, during the alpha period, a total of five cars was supposed to be a thing. Until I decided to add only the Ferrari and BMW.

And no, I won't forget, I just hasn't got around to that yet. Besides, the deadline for secondaries is still some time away :)

Yep, during the alpha period, a total of five cars was supposed to be a thing. Until I decided to add only the Ferrari and BMW.

And no, I won't forget, I just hasn't got around to that yet. Besides, the deadline for secondaries is still some time away :)

I guess having only three cars would make the whole balancing progress easier. If you ever get to add more cars, I guess you will have more time to set things up.

Fair enough, just wondering about that. 👍

It's technically free-for-all, so.. :)
I don't have any that would necessarily be punishment, but I have ideas, so one I get done making for one competitor already reserved, I'll get to putting thoughts-to-program.

Also, noticed the sig ATM. Why not just call it the RaCE GT Cup?

EDIT A BIT LATER: I'd like to announce that @swiftsmith now has a new secondary scheme. Does it replace the other? Ask him, I just put the colors on....

GTC-WEC 360 swift's SA 50.png

@Gerarghini I know you are making your own scheme, but I have the WEC scheme that can be a placeholder. Only if you want it, though.

Attachments

• GTC-WEC 360 swift's SA 50.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'm working on something quite big for someone's Porsche. They'll be really happy about it, and no, I'm not joking around...

...need a hint?

Screenshot_1.png

EDIT:...nevermind, can't find the pictures I need to complete this. :lol: :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Punishment Ferraris have been assigned. Now it's just the Punishment Porsche and CodDemon's Ferrari (unless I've missed the files for it.. wouldn't be surprised if that was the case).

If homework will allow me to, I'll see if I can't make a little progress on the Midfield build during the weekend. If there's any major breakthrough, I'll of course let you all know. It would be great to have a season finale or maybe something else take place there :)

Punishment Ferraris have been assigned. Now it's just the Punishment Porsche and CodDemon's Ferrari (unless I've missed the files for it.. wouldn't be surprised if that was the case). :)

Took care of that here ;)

Back