[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
So I have a problem downloading the template. Once I download it, I go to extract it...
And nothing happens.

I've downloaded the stuff....I may as well be trying to read the rosetta stone here. I have no clue where to start with this stuff.

EDIT: Perhaps it's because I assumed the templates were included in what was here.

So I have a problem downloading the template. Once I download it, I go to extract it...
And nothing happens.

That does sound a bit weird.. I would understand it if you didn't have anything that opens .psd/.pdn files, but not that it won't extract.

Some interesting trivia I just discovered:

There are as many BMWs as there are Ferraris and Porsches combined!

Is it that such-engine-very-power thing? :lol:

Last edited:
That does sound a bit weird.. I would understand it if you didn't have anything that opens .psd/.pdn files, but not that it won't extract.

Some interesting trivia I just discovered:

There are as many BMWs as there are Ferraris and Porsches combined!

Is it that such-engine-very-power thing? :lol:

My bet: Everyone wants to re-live this...

97.jpg

That would certainly explain it :lol:

Prologue start in (at the earliest) a month. Need to finish S1 and will definitely need a few off-weeks before I start this *cue my most recent status*

Fun fact: never really liked the 2005 version of Most Wanted. I didn't really care for this paint scheme either.

OMG WTF r u ritard or sumting u cant h8 mw m8 bcuz its gr8 8/8 ign

To each their own, we all have different opinions, and thank whoever you may or may not believe in for that. I do still think they could've come up with far worse paintjobs for it. They even decided to keep it in the BMW colors.

But yes, I can't help but think someone will run a livery similar to that.

Signed up 👍 sorry about completely abandoning S1 :lol: I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

If its not a bother, I put in #30 on my form. I'd like it changed to #38 if that's possible.

Just noticed that there are two #21s in the field. You can change my number to #4 if you like. :)

I'm going to put forward a riddle to answer that:

Is my avatar scary?
No, it isn't scary. That's nice anyway.

Suzuka has been making a bit of trouble (and I had lots of homework and other stuff to be done), so I've had to postpone it a week.

Well, that's a shame that Suzuka is being a trouble because it is one of most popular japanese tracks ever. I understand that you can't always be doing things of GTR2 because I know that personal things are first.
But I don't want to a championship to be abandoned, especially the Porsche Cup.

Welp, I'm committed now.

Breaking news: "In the interest of saving a bit of money," the returning #79 will merely retool their current set of Porsche Cup racers to the new GT Cup standards. The rest of the entry is pending @rallymortens imminent facepalm-headdesk, but the car should be legit.

Attachments

• GTC GT3 #79.png
    GTC GT3 #79.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 9
I don't see a reason it shouldn't be legit.

Up to 18 confirmed entries, and I'm almost certain more will come once we get Porsche Cup out of the way
My livery of BMW is still in progress.

I'll go with the colours of BMW Motorsport team.

bmw-m3-gtr-2004-22183451.jpg

IMG_0042_1y5L_4.jpg
2004-e46-m3-gtr-4.jpg

Back