[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
My livery of BMW is still in progress.

I'll go with the colours of BMW Motorsport team.

bmw-m3-gtr-2004-22183451.jpg

IMG_0042_1y5L_4.jpg
2004-e46-m3-gtr-4.jpg

Ok.

I don't see a reason it shouldn't be legit.

In that case....

#79 Update: Last night it was leaked that BKGlover's #79 Porsche Cup team would be modifying their existing stock in preparation for the new GT Cup. Today it was made official and details were given about the new driver. Mr. Glover is handing the wheel over to Gregory Dammit, from Mingus, TX, to drive this season in lieu of the formers "laughable" performances in the Porsche Cup. Glover will continue to pilot the #79 for the remaining Porsche Cup events at Suzuka and Spa, and also made mention that the current "Silver Arrow" sponsor-less livery may not be used for the GT car. An odd announcement considering BKGlover's teams across racing generally stay with a scheme for a long time.

So I'm still having problems opening the .zip file containing liveries. Can someone just upload the BMW template here?

Statement issued by Ferdinand United Team Principal, Lucien Ferdinand, Spielberg, Austria

The world of Auto Racing never rests and nor do we at Ferdinand United Grand Prix. While I do admit we struggled in the first season of this championship, we have learned from our mistakes and are eager to move forward in the expanded championship.

We recently had the shakedown of our new BMW M3 GTR with our new lead driver in superstar Ricardo Llosa at our home track, the Red Bull Ring. We have done everything we can to rectify the inconsistency we struggled with last year and are looking forward to the new challenges that await us.

See you on the grid in Florida!

United We Race

-End Statement-

Updated livery

Windows -> https://www.mediafire.com/?eqna0ydxap70d2u

Body1 -> https://www.mediafire.com/?sml9bs53dtbui3s

Probably a dumb idea but how hard would it be since it is GT. To make it so the cars perform driver changes or at least simulate them?

Probably a dumb idea but how hard would it be since it is GT. To make it so the cars perform driver changes or at least simulate them?

That's a simple answer: outright impossible.

The only reason each car has two drivers attached to it is so you don't necessarily have to do all the race if it's a longer one. So while the player can change between driver and non-driver (thus having the AI take driving duty), the AI opponents don't actually switch.

That's a simple answer: outright impossible.

The only reason each car has two drivers attached to it is so you don't necessarily have to do all the race if it's a longer one. So while the player can change between driver and non-driver (thus having the AI take driving duty), the AI opponents don't actually switch.
Kinda why I thought it was a dumb question.

Ok, sorry for that :P

keeping the bimmer :)

Edit 1: Also, keeping the martini livery thing :lol:

Edit 2: Wow, working with car viewer makes this really easy!

Last edited:
..because a Martini BMW isn't original enough? :sly: looks great anyway 👍

If anyone would want so, I'll see if I can't get around to doing some ingame renders over the coming weekend. All I need is the files for your livery (but then again, I'll need them at some point anyway)

Added more to the OP in regards to file types.

Last edited:
If anyone would want so, I'll see if I can't get around to doing some ingame renders over the coming weekend. All I need is the files for your livery (but then again, I'll need them at some point anyway)

You mean you might use the things I showed you way at the start of the Porsche Cup finally? :lol:

My livery of BMW is still in progress.

I'll go with the colours of BMW Motorsport team.

bmw-m3-gtr-2004-22183451.jpg

Harsk, GTR2 has those liveriers come-with the game in the Spa 24 Configuration. If you want, I could update those liveries with the new numberbox and anything else you want added to it.

You mean you might use the things I showed you way at the start of the Porsche Cup finally? :lol:

Maybe, maybe not, I still need to play around with things a bit more.

Harsk, GTR2 has those liveriers come-with the game in the Spa 24 Configuration. If you want, I could update those liveries with the new numberbox and anything else you want added to it.

That might work, only slight concern I have is the number box on the driver's left as that one's slightly cutting into the stripes. But hey, if it's fixable, it's usable.

Back