GT's Sad pathetic bad quality video attempt.

gtsomething
The Sad pathethic bad quality video attempt

Thats my sad pathetic bad quality video attempt. It's a video i recorded from Xlink. Why? Becuase...I dno...I felt like it, and it was Initial D styled...Ish.

Black BNR32 - Driven by: gtsomething (me)
Yellow FD3S - Driven by: Ryousuke_Gunma

Now, This is bad because i dont have a capture card, instead i just used a digi cam that can record videos...So its bad quality ish.

Also, instead of a capture card and and a digi cam, the video is raw, fresh. No take outs or edits to make it fancy...So it shows all the mistakes (Even though i tryed to hide them, but some are obvious). The first lap, i seem to be rally racing in the grass alot...Note: I woke up about 10 minutes ago!!! If the camera is shaky, then its my attempting to type while recording, or i dropped my controller.

Last note: The video is in a .asf format i think...Not sure, BUT, you need a certain codec to play it. If you dont have that codec and you still want to see this fabulous(ha!) video...Then you have to save it to ur comp and play it with divx (Or somehow have it open with divx). Divx will definately run it, just without sound...Cuz it doesnt have the sound codec, but i know it runs on divx. Anyways

Enjoy this Sad pathetic bad quality video attempt

um for me the file is corrupted(sp) it stops half way.

but yah i know i drifted with you b4... I just want to drift with you again lol

Back