GTSport Racing League, Club and Series Directory

We are looking for drivers in the IRS GT4 Championship which takes place on Monday nights at 9pm EST. We are in Season 4 of the series.

Check out the link in the OP if you're interested. We have a great set of divers competing. The racing is always respectful and clean. Incidents still happen but it is never intentional.

Also, check out our race "re-live" Broadcasts on YT:

@bigbeefytaco
Hello sir, just wanted to notify that the link for the "Friday Night One Make Cup Challenges" have been finished and all running series within have commenced.

If you could, please add the 2 following links for Season 2 of the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series, and the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series to each run monthly opposite of each other on Friday nights at 9pm est. Thanks in advance.

Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season 2: SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge TAKING SIGN UPS. (Season 2 Starts Friday, July 31st)

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge
SNAIL Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge, Season starts Friday, July 17th

Hello, I have a multi-game community called Spirit of Racing (SOR). I am looking to start a Japanese Super GT style league for GT Sport. There is nothing officially organized yet, however with some interest hopefully it will be in the near future.

The IRS GT2 series can be removed as it's been done for a few months now. You can update it with the links in my signature.

FuguZ series is on Mondays and Indy Lights will be on Saturdays.

Last edited:
Back