**Guaranteed Gold at the Skidpad**

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
United States
Columbia, MD.
Parnelli_Bones
So I was doing the B4 license test last nite for the thousandth time, trying to get a gold, when I discovered an old post at GTF. There is a GUARANTEED way to get a gold in this test: just use the D-pad! I was skeptical, but on my 2nd try I got a gold and blew away the requirement by over 2 tenths of a second (you need 23.700 seconds to get a gold here, I managed 23.411).

What you need to do is tap on the steering rapidly, holding it down occasionally when the Nissan March starts to drift. Hold the X button, you won't need to let off the accel at all. Does anyone else have any trix like this? I wanna eventually get gold in all licenses as painlessly as possible.

i cant get gold on anything. i got more gold medals on the rally parts in the I-A licence then i did on all the other licences. i have a controller with no analog (my analog is broken on my other one) and its still pretty hard

pain killer
i cant get gold on anything. i got more gold medals on the rally parts in the I-A licence then i did on all the other licences. i have a controller with no analog (my analog is broken on my other one) and its still pretty hard
Get a wheel. :)

pain killer
only problem is that i have my playstation in my bedroom and i dont have a couch. i play on my bed so i would be without pedals....
Do you have a seat you can sit on? And a table for the wheel itself? :)

[off-topic]: I like quoting. :) [/off-topic]

yes but none that will fit in my bed room.... i cant hook it up in my living room to my 42 inch sony wega lcd screen tv because my parents wont let me... and i cant hook it up to our 37inch tv because its my moms daycare tv, also i cant hook it up to my parents because it has no av hookups and i have no adapter....

I'm the same way: I race while I'm sitting up in bed with my back on a pillow against the wall. One of these days I'll get a wheel but then I'd have to get a real couch / desk setup to go along with it!

On the March skidpad, I just hug the inside of the curb as close as possible. When I aimed for all-gold three years ago, I thought this one through, and got gold on the first try.

pupik
On the March skidpad, I just hug the inside of the curb as close as possible. When I aimed for all-gold three years ago, I thought this one through, and got gold on the first try.

Yeah, believe me, I tried it all...hugging the curb, driving halfway on it, driving fully on the tarmac..nothing worked. Then I tried the D-pad and got it on the 2nd try. Apparently when you tap the D-pad the front-drive system doesn't get a chance to understeer, so you car is constantly building speed instead of having it scrubbed off. That's my theory anyways.

Back