GVeast R33GTR taking off!

• Thread starter Jugend
  • 6 comments
Havent played the mother of all GT:s for a long time but started it up some days ago.. When I raced the Japan/UK series at the Grand valley east 2 something strange happened.

In the 2:nd last corner (the left-hander over the crest before the last hairpin) at the 2:nd lap - exiting it I touched the R70Supra TurboR, the Supra was in the grass with two wheels in the air (on it's left side which I touched). Immediately my car, the R33 took off and jumped about 5-6 meters in the air!!! It was a "straight" jump, the body was horizontal and not as when you jump in gt2/3 Rally with your nose in the air. I watched the replay several times and my judgement is that it was 5-6 meters above the ground completely horizontal positioned..

I have played a lot of GT but never seen anything like this.. Someone else experienced something similar?

/D

One time I was on Trail Mountian Reverse I forgot what series but I was racing the Skyline R33 Special Model one ( I forgot what it was callled ) I was going down the straightaway and into the tunnel at the end of the straightaway. The NSX LM GT2 tryed to pass me and I hit him, he flew into the air and never came down.:odd::lol: He was a green dot that was not there.:odd:

Some of the jumps and powerslides in GT1 were a little over the top. Well, after looking at the Grand Canyon video for GT4, it's getting harder and harder to fault the original for making the GT-series' what it is today.

I did a jump about 10 meters in the air. I was in a GTO TT and I crashed into the back of a demio. I was in the air for about 5 seconds.

Back