Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 1-4)XBOne 

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
This will be a day 1 purchase for me. Already have a week off paid to play it. :D

Release 11/11/2014 $59.99

• Halo: CE Anniversary (all mp maps)
  • Halo 2: Anniversary (all mp maps)
  • Halo 3 (all mp maps)
  • Halo 4 (all mp maps)
  • Halo: Nightfall (Digital Series)
  • Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta (Starts 12/29/14 ends 1/18/15)
  • Dedicated servers
  • 1080p
  • 60fps
  • Over 100 mp maps

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-announces-halo-master-chief-collection---hd-remakes-of-halo-1-4

untitled2_story.jpg

101903brp.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet I didnt get into Halo until 3 and missed 4 but really enjoyed 3 and ODST really looking forward to this.

Sweet I didnt get into Halo until 3 and missed 4 but really enjoyed 3 and ODST really looking forward to this.
My first introduction into Halo was with Halo 2. Only played the campaign 1 time and then got hooked on the matchmaking multiplayer. So I have waiting for the remake of Halo 2 for a long time so I can play through the campaign again. But dang they went all out and will be remaking all 4 Halos!!

I love Halo 3 so much. That 4 player co-op campaign still has some of my most incredible moments in gaming. Especially the Covenant level battling 2 Scarabs at the same time. Just incredible.

You really should check out 4. 343 did an amazing job with Halo 4 and I would actually put Halo 4 right up at the top of being one of my favorite Halo games. Right up there with Halo 3.

This got me excited. Not only that but every single Halo map, 1080p 60 FPS dedicated servers?? And Halo: Nightfall plus Halo 5: Guardians Beta? Nice indeed.

This got me excited. Not only that but every single Halo map, 1080p 60 FPS dedicated servers?? And Halo: Nightfall plus Halo 5: Guardians Beta? Nice indeed.
I agree. VERY exciting news for sure. That is a LOT of content in 1 game. If this releases for $60.00 it will be one of THE best deals I have ever seen. Next to the Orange box which released with 5 games.

This brings up an interesting point. The Halo CE remake for the 360 was in 3d. I wonder if 3d will be available by the time this Master Chief Collection is released? Maybe some of the other Halo games will be remade in 3d?

Hmm not looking like 3d is included with Halo CE anniversary on X1. That's so strange since the 360 version had 3d.

Other than that I am beyond excited for this. That has to be one of THE best package deals in history. That has to be well over $500.00 worth of content. Easily. Amazing it is only $59.99.

So I am replaying ODST since it is the only one I still have but I am now doing it with my wife split screen and it looks like all 4 games will still have that which is amazing. Like you said @CAMAROBOY69 this is going to be an epic deal. Hell even if you bought a One just for this it would still be the deal of the century.

New link.

New link works for me and looks stunning! I like how they are not only improving the originals graphically but also the gameplay, design, and how the entire level works. Now you can actually interact with this map in several ways. Going to be a similar but very improved experience.

I officially have a week off PAID for when this comes out. By the end of the year I will actually have about 30 days of paid vacation I can use for whatever I want. :D

Just started playing halo 4 (thank you @CAMAROBOY69 and game stop) and I'm a little sad to see the only upgrade to 3 is 60fps and 1080p. We were able to pick up Reach ODST 3 and 4 for <$17 and the jump in graphics from 3 to 4 is astounding. I was really hoping the MCC would all run H4s graphics engine just Xbox One-ified.

Just started playing halo 4 (thank you @CAMAROBOY69 and game stop) and I'm a little sad to see the only upgrade to 3 is 60fps and 1080p. We were able to pick up Reach ODST 3 and 4 for <$17 and the jump in graphics from 3 to 4 is astounding. I was really hoping the MCC would all run H4s graphics engine just Xbox One-ified.
Glad you are enjoying it.
Now that the X1 has officially announced 3d in August, my question has been answered about 3d in

Hmm not looking like 3d is included with Halo CE anniversary on X1. That's so strange since the 360 version had 3d.

Looks like my question has been answered now that they have officially announced 3d for the X1. http://www.techradar.com/news/gamin...ng-up-in-the-next-big-xbox-one-update-1258098

NOW the ultimate question......Will this ENTIRE Master chief collection all be in 3d?? That would be so sick! If nothing else, I am guessing at least Halo CE will be in 3d since it was in 3d on the 360.

EDIT: Might only be 3d for movies. Still very excited.

Last edited:
Halo 5 Guardians beta starts 12/29/14 and ends 1/18/15. Perfect timing since I will have some of those days off PAID. :)

The Sanctuary remake looks amazing especially with the ability to trigger the waterfall.

The Halo channel is very interesting and overwhelming.

Also found this. Ascension gameplay.

Back