Halo

• Thread starter fermy88
  • 26 comments
One of the best games on X-Box. This is the reason why i bought my X-Box.
Tell me if you like the game or if you don't and why!
I like it for the graphics, the point if the game, and especially the last level, The Maw.
GREAT GAME!

I just bought a XBox last week with Halo. I knew that the game was supposed to be great but it surpassed my expectations. The graphics are very good, but I think the main aspect of it is its incredible gameplay. I could sit and play it for hours on end. I haven't used a multiplayer yet but I have heard that it is superb in multiplayer mode.

Its also much better when I play it on my 32' widescreen TV. :D

I love HALO!
I like it because of the graphics, gameplay and the Covenant.
Best level is the one where you can ride the tank. That level is huge!!(Attack on the ....)

Originally posted by made in holland
I love HALO!
I like it because of the graphics, gameplay and the Covenant.
Best level is the one where you can ride the tank. That level is huge!!(Attack on the ....)

Yeah I like that level.

I hate that enemy, I forget its name, but where they jump up and try and eat your face.

Originally posted by Brian P

Yeah I like that level.

I hate that enemy, I forget its name, but where they jump up and try and eat your face.

You mean the Flood.
I don't like them too, i like the Covenant more.
Those small Covenant creatures are funny.

Originally posted by made in holland

You mean the Flood.
I don't like them too, i like the Covenant more.
Those small Covenant creatures are funny.

Thats it. Damn freaks!!

I like getting in the Covenant gun turret and the Banshee ship.

Originally posted by ethanol

Man, everytime I hear:

"They're everywhere!" coming out of those little dudes, I just end up howling.

Yeah! hahaha!
"They're gonna kill us all," and then you smack them in the back of the head with your gun.

Attack on The Control Room Definetly... And if you haven't played Multiplayer yet. DO IT NOW! It's probably even more fun than the entire Campaign mode itself. Especially online :)

I love it when the Plasma grenades get stuck on enemies. On multiplayer mode I sneak up on friends and put one on their back.
Then they wonder how they died. :lol:

It was about what I was expecting. Mission play was good, multiplayer is amazing, and it had a bit of staying power. But like all games, it's gotten old for me. Maybe it's just summer time ... I like to be outside as much as possible.

~LoudMusic

The Rest of the Story

Attachments

• the rest of the story.jpg
    the rest of the story.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26
Made in Holland its Attack on the Control Room i love that level tank best sniper rifle best wait a minute everything is the best..... and guys IM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!!! my best friends uncle is the maker of the story line of Halo!!! and he gets games for 10$ and before there sold in stores! and he said that new weapons, vehicles, aliens.... and one of the new weapons is the Hunters Gun Bwahahahahhahah! and you get the Banshee in the first level this is an update for Halo 2!!!!!

thx.... some peeps don't believe me, but i say it would be alot better for my friends uncle to be the designer of the guns and aliens that would be a heck of alot better!

Back