Handlebar Replay View

• Thread starter Hoffmann
  • 7 comments
I can't seem to get the handlebar view during a replay, yet I'm sure I saw a video posted by a member some of it being from the handlebar view? Is there a really obvious answer or is it for some reason not available?

It's a different button than while riding, I think the triangle. While riding, you switch views with the select button, but during replays that's used to switch into Photomode, so views is elsewhere.

James2097
Don't think you can... Maybe the footage you saw spliced some non-replay handlebar action in with replay footage?

BZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!
Thanks for playing, we have some nice parting gifts for you. . . . . . .:)

You can change the view during the replay, you get the same views as while riding, it's just a different button. You have to go to first-person view, I think the X, then you can cycle views with the triangle.

its x button to goto 1st person view, then r1 to select forward views and L1 to select rearward views, and if you'd looked you'd have found this info posted in another thread

Hoffmann
Sorry mate, not enough life left to read through every thread on this board...

He means search before posting. You might have found this thread with your question already answered.

My answer above was posted from work using non-total recall, sorry about the wrong button, triangle instead of R1

Latest Posts

Back