Has anyone ever ordered from modchip.com?

• Thread starter Gsir8
  • 4 comments
I ordered from them, and I was wondering how long it took for you to recieve your order. They say they shipped it last monday, and I have not recieved. I chose the USPS shipping. So anyone that has ordered from them, how long did it take to for you to get it?

Gsir8
I ordered from them, and I was wondering how long it took for you to recieve your order. They say they shipped it last monday, and I have not recieved. I chose the USPS shipping. So anyone that has ordered from them, how long did it take to for you to get it?

I ordered the swap disc/slide card combo from them. it took about 5 weeks for me to get it. They never answer my e-mails and I never could get any info. It just showed up one day from Switzerland.

Since I had given up on it as being lost or I was screwed I found a local place that sold the swap discs and flip-top. So I have an extra set of swap discs and a slide card I'll never use and keep meing to put up on ebay.

If anyone is interested in buying a new, never used set of swap discs v3 and a slide card with instructions PM me and we will work something out. I am in the USA so it will be cheaper and get to you faster than from the UK or Europe.

If I ment two days ago I would have said yesterday, I mean last week obviously. And why is this a useless thread. I just want to know when I should expect my slide card combo to come in so I can play the GT4P.

Back