Has anyone heard about the super bowl being rigged??

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
I heard this from a guy at work that heard this from his friend who got an E-mail. Something about how the SuperBowl will be rigged so that the Patriots will win all because of the name "Patriots" That it will be more patriotic for our country. I dont know some thing like that. I didnt go into too much detail about this from my co worker. Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything about this???? "Oh and if your gonna bet money on the game bet big for the Patriots...."

Im not gonna bet any money on anyone. :rolleyes: I think its all a bunch of nonsense.

That's the biggest patch of BS I've ever heard. If the Pats win, it's not because of rigging, it will be a God's honest miracle. ;)

Seems resonable to me. I never bother watching that game anyway as it's 3 seconds of action then 4 minutes of boring stuff as they swap every player on the field 3-times :lol: Give me a decent game to watch like Rugby! :football:

Sorry Nocturnal I kinda missed the point there. ;)

I seen it in a very reputible news paper at the store...enquire or something like that...it was in two or three others...and something about a bat boy has kid with brooke shields?

the world is falling around us...d-day will be here soon...and a man in wisconsin..his monkey told him.

virgin mary has been spotted in churches everywhere in New york...dont blame me they wrote it.

and jesus was a space alien from a planet with a long name...i think it is " hura mor onif hugh belevethis izatru " and its inhabatiants or followers are called azzwhipians and domsheitians or redneckedious idiotous

:D

and Dale Earnhardt Jr will win the Daytona 500, and there won't be any yellow flags...

We need the BS flag! This is like the fifth time I've said it and no one can produce results! Where is the BS flag?

Anyway, its a bunch of junk. No way they'd rig the SuperBowl. Imagine if this were true and it hit the national media. The NFL would be ****ed. Maybe you might, but I'd never risk my company to do something like rigging a game.

Originally posted by Ferrari_355
We need the BS flag! This is like the fifth time I've said it and no one can produce results! Where is the BS flag?

I present you with the BS Flag:
bsflag.gif

the good ole BS flag! We need an official flag holder around here too!

Well, the Pats might cover.

I wouldn't bet either way. I don't like betting on games with spreads anywhere around the 10-15 range. Too dicey.

[rant]

And I scoff at the notion that the Yankees are America's team. They are America's team to be hated! May the NL and its real baseball be praised! May the days of the DH be numbered!

[/rant]

Back