Has anyone used this wheel converter /the Brook Ras1ution

England
southport
Hi guys I currently have a thrustmaster t150, that i use between my ps4 pro and xbox one using the drivehub converter, works great, I tried it with my xbox 360 to test if it worked but it didnt .

I want to play forza 4 really with my wheel and pedals, i now have seen a video on youtube of my wheel (T150) being used on an xbox 360 using one of these devices, have you guys got one or seen them/ used them are they any good??

I asked a seller if you needed a phone to actually use these, he said yes you need the app, :( I don't have a phone, where as some else said you don't... ???

616Jcg8C+3L._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Thanks..

I`m replying to myself here, in case anyone wanted to do this, I bought one of these yesterday, initially it didn't work:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:, but I updated the converters firmware, and yes i can play forza 4 on xbox 360 using my thrustmaster t150 and pedals on my playseat....woo And didn't need a mobile phone....
xbox 360.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much for reporting your findings, very glad to hear it worked as I was wondering the exact same thing!

Couple of questions:
  • When using the Ras1ution does the Xbox 360 detect the T150 as a proper Xbox 360 wheel, or is it just controller emulation?
  • Do you use the Ras1ution for the Xbox One as well now, or do you still use the DriveHub? What are the pros/cons of both?

I don't think it detects it as a wheel as such, but it works ok, has a nice feel to it, better than the xbox 360 wheel i bought, which didn't have any resistance felt like a spring, so that went in the bin.... you can change rotation, dead zone, etc on the device itself, i haven`t tried it with the xbox one as i use the drivehub for that...

Back