Hatch's photos

Post or send me a link.

So far I am enjoying the photo mode. I would like some comunity feedback on my photos. Ya know like what I could do better camera placement etc...

Here is another that I did a few minutes ago..

cobrar9gw.jpg

something interesting to try with your photography is to have the car maybe not in the center. experiment with different placements and see what looks the best :)
these are good photos though, ,just need a little more variation in style you know :P

From seeing other photos in other threads, the only advice I would give is to try and get some shots of cars on opposite lock, or with flames out the back, or maybe try so not all the car is in shot, like real close up and off centre, make it really dramatic, like the car is goiong so fast you couldn't get it in shot? Concentrate on the background too.

Photomode was developed for the Europeans. The only thing they can use to tide them over before the games release...

rotary_freq: kinda OT... but where in Madison, WI are you located? I live just south of Madison, in wonderful New Glarus.

BTW, if you know where Zimbrick Porsche is on the beltline (between the park street and rimrock road exits, on the frontage road), stop in and take a look at the beautiful silver Porsche Carerra GT... sex on wheels.

If you don't know where it is, take the Park St. exit, then take the first right (there's a burger king on the corner), you'll go up a hill, through a little ghetto/trailer park, and the porsche dealership is on the left.

slowman
rotary_freq: kinda OT... but where in Madison, WI are you located? I live just south of Madison, in wonderful New Glarus.

BTW, if you know where Zimbrick Porsche is on the beltline (between the park street and rimrock road exits, on the frontage road), stop in and take a look at the beautiful silver Porsche Carerra GT... sex on wheels.

If you don't know where it is, take the Park St. exit, then take the first right (there's a burger king on the corner), you'll go up a hill, through a little ghetto/trailer park, and the porsche dealership is on the left.

Hahah, first, sex on wheels is a nude Carmen Electra with roller skates.Second we saw it already, and yeah, it is a nice ass car.
Oh and then we went to BMW and test drove a brandy new BMW 325i

Ricotricks
something interesting to try with your photography is to have the car maybe not in the center. experiment with different placements and see what looks the best :)
these are good photos though, ,just need a little more variation in style you know :P

Already been workin on some. I see so many others who have every photo they have taken uploaded that I want to make sure I'm doing something with a little flavor. But I feel like they are all car and driver. Thanks for the advice I will get to work on some new ones...

Hãt©h
Already been workin on some. I see so many others who have every photo they have taken uploaded that I want to make sure I'm doing something with a little flavor. But I feel like they are all car and driver. Thanks for the advice I will get to work on some new ones...

another good tip; the whole car doesn't have to be in the pic
maybe just a wheel, headlight, or tail.
And play with the focus, tyhe car can look cool blurred out

Your 22B has alot going for it looks department. Nice choice of wheels that i wouldn't think of ( i'd be too tempted to go for Gold ones :guilty: )

Latest Posts

Back