Hdd

I heard that playstation(sony) is making a HDD for the playstation 2 and you can do something with it i forgot but it has about like 40gb of space and then the network adapter will connect to it and you can get online and stuff like that i dont know can someone help me with this subject please if you know about it?

here are some pics i found...explain this..... :D
hdd01.jpg

hdd02.jpg

hdd03.jpg

hdd04.jpg

hdd07.jpg

hdd10.jpg

NO IT WONT CAST A BOMB THAT IS THE NETWORK ADAPTER. IT SHOULD COST ABOUT 39.99..... I ASKED SONY ABOUT IT ITS CALLED A NETWORK ADAPTER AND A HDD.

Thats a pretty sweet deal. I mean just a hdd for $40 is nice. If its ethernet then its not going to be a modem, it will just be a network adapter. This means you will already have to have High speed acess to use, or share a 56k over a network.

Originally posted by CEINFXCONCEPT
I heard that playstation(sony) is making a HDD for the playstation 2 and you can do something with it i forgot but it has about like 40gb of space and then the network adapter will connect to it and you can get online and stuff like that i dont know can someone help me with this subject please if you know about it?

You got that all out in one go?!? Take a breath, man!

Seriously though - has there been a date announced yet?

None, that I have heard of, but I do believe its supposed to be this summer, because they have mentioned the online network being up this summer.

the hdd is going to be relesed only when it is needed and games suport it it should come bundled with Final Fantasy 11 witch comes oput next year

Latest Posts

Back