Heldenzeit's Garage (Endless Maintenance)

• Thread starter Heldenzeit
  • 1,149 comments
Absolutely awesome! I would love to buy one... they're all rust piles over here.

What are your plans for it?
Short term, going to put the gold WRX wheels from the wagon on the sedan, as well as the corner markers. Need to replace the tail lights since one is broken as well as the driver side foglight. Just maintenance stuff for now I think.

Sold the NA today.
20200811_081043.jpg

@Heldenzeit

Hope you are staying safe down there. Fires in the Santa Cruz mountains seem particularly nasty.
Yup, all fine since I moved to Sunnyvale last December. Had I stayed, we would've been evacuated though! My old roommate was. Thanks for thinking of me. We really should go for a drive sometime.

EDIT:
Added a toll card reader, and the JDM clear corners from the wagon.
20200820_200712.jpg
20200820_173025.jpg

Last edited:
So I traded the 190D for an SL500. Guy from Seattle drove down and took it back on a weekend.

94 model, black on black. H&R springs, AMG wheels, and a RennTech exhaust. I really like it! Smooth power delivery and very comfortable.
20201122_082742.jpg
20201122_082540.jpg

Prepping the 2.5RS for sale, since I'd rather keep this.

So I traded the 190D for an SL500. Guy from Seattle drove down and took it back on a weekend.

94 model, black on black. H&R springs, AMG wheels, and a RennTech exhaust. I really like it! Smooth power delivery and very comfortable.
View attachment 973929 View attachment 973930
Prepping the 2.5RS for sale, since I'd rather keep this.

Hate that you're getting rid of it, but if it's for my favourite Merc, then I'll deal with it.

Looks good! Those SLs when made to not have fussy details look great still today. Is there a way to shorten those exhaust tips so it's not sticking out as badly?

Previous owner didn't have this for long.

Back