• Thread starter Pako
  • 45 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
Feels like I'm here again for the first time. I will be slowly browsing the forums, familiarizing myself with all the new members and hope to reacquaint myself with all the old farts that remember me. :)

:cheers:

Hey now, just because some of us joined before some of the members here were born doesn't mean we're old... doesn't it?

Hey Fred! :lol: it might mean that. Haha, I got called "sir" then "that old guy" in the gym last week. Apparently I joined the gym before most of them were born to. :yikes:

How long were you absent from this forum ?

Anyways, welcome to GTPlanet again sir :)

Hey, I've seen you in the rumble strip a few times. Can't remember what threads, but anyways welcome back :cheers:

By the way, you live in Montana right?

How long were you absent from this forum ?

Anyways, welcome to GTPlanet again sir :)
Thanks! I've been on a one-ish post per year for a few years. Feels like a lifetime ago.

@Cowboy, yes. NW Montana.

Wait, who is this guy? Never seen him before. I think this is his alter ego, the Mako (shark).

Likewise, mate! Hope your music career is still bustling. :)👍

Been a busy summer. Lots of out of town gigs, festivals,etc, but things are starting to wind down.

Welcome back Sir :cheers: ;)

Good to see that most of the core of GTP comes back after some haitus (haven't been very active lately too).

Enjoy your stay and for some fun visit the ludicrous thread, where banhammers hammered without Thor, ehhm you ;)

:cheers:

Welcome back, Pako! There are still some donuts in the staff room, if you're into that kind of thing. :P

tumblr_lidvb8UuVI1qcumzlo1_400.gif

Holy Pako Crap Batman, the resurgence is alive with your return. Now just a few more and then we all can get banned finally after 14/15 or 16 years.

Good to see you back Pako ;-)

Welcome back :cheers:. Your former position of resident weightlifter has been filled, but I'm sure we can squeeze you in somewhere :P.

Holy Pako Crap Batman, the resurgence is alive with your return. Now just a few more and then we all can get banned finally after 14/15 or 16 years.

Good to see you back Pako ;-)

Whoa whoa whoa, that's a name I haven't seen in forever. What is this, a high school reunion? Next we'll have Josh, MistaX, Klostrophobic, Duke, AO, Sage and Loudmusic dropping by?

Back