Help me with my STUPID SHARKPORT AND GAMESHARK DISC!

• Thread starter F1man
  • 32 comments
Every time i put in my gamaeshark or sahrkport my PS2 makes funny noises and i dont know what it is but....i takes 10 mins for it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :mad: :eek: What is wrong?

with ps1 disc or ps1 GS disc ?
btw how many hours do you use your ps2, ? may be need more ventilation, or a deep clean. (may be both.)

i buy a cd cleaner for my ps1,ps2,cd players,and my discman. ( and never have any problem ) :)

may be is time to sell that ps2,and buy another. :( (but check for all the sujestion firts.)

i'm sure you can solve the problem. ;)

Originally posted by f50
with ps1 disc or ps1 GS disc ?
btw how many hours do you use your ps2, ? may be need more ventilation, or a deep clean. (may be both.)

i buy a cd cleaner for my ps1,ps2,cd players,and my discman. ( and never have any problem ) :)

may be is time to sell that ps2,and buy another. :( (but check for all the sujestion firts.)

i'm sure you can solve the problem. ;)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!?!?! i only had my PS2 for 3 months!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!?!?! i only had my PS2 for 3 months!
i din't knew that.
but anyway you have to buy the cd cleaner,cuz may be your ps2 is new,but,may is taking all the dust of your old cd's

( note) i'm no sure but may the ac oulet is not delivering enough power to the console.( i know that sound stupid,but,my old discman make the samething when the batteries are low.)

check how many things you have connected to the same ac oulet.

btw check if your warranty is expired or not.( my warranty is for a year ) :)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER STANDING IT UP IT READS THE DISCS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it its solved! ;) :) DO YOU WANT ME to make an avatar for you ? Just send me the pics and i will do the job for ya! ;)

Just had to stand it up! here ya go btw!

Attachments

• cobra.gif
    cobra.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 18
Back