help me with the hybrids plz!!!

• Thread starter F1man
  • 31 comments
can someone please help me with the lambo diablo and the porche?! i have the gameshark codes for them and i have gameshark 2.
then i activate a code then i start my game i try to view my garage the my game freezes up!!! can someone please help me now??!!?? i have the u.s. version of gt3...! thanks!

COOL!! i activated the code then i tried too look in my garage again just to find it frooze up again!!! thats cool!! NOT im going NUTS !!!!!! i need to know how now please!!! anybody!!!

Have you gone through ALL the code to make absolute sure that you have not made a mistake?

Where did you get the code your using?

I got my code from www.gameshark.com but it didn't work for me either. I might have made a mistake in the code somewhere though. I didn't go back to look at it cus I got fed up with it.

Let me take a look around, I know that there is another one out there.

alot of people have that problem with the freezing garage i had that with my first sharkport save i had now mines ok though sharkport = probably a bad file gameshark=probably a typo

Originally posted by skynyrd
I'm pretty sure you just made a typo. If anything is even off just one number, your garage will freeze.
hey skynyrd i have been to you gt2/gt3 site i like it!!!

Thanks! I'm always glad to hear that someone likes my site. Most people just say "build me this car!" and stuff like that :/

Back