Help!!my cars are gone all except the dlc cars

• Thread starter Sumac21
  • 24 comments
United States
United States
Sumac21
Logged on and all my cars are missing from my garage.the only cars left are the original dlc's..library is intact no missing replays just all of my acquired cars are gone.

Corrupted gamesave. Contact your local Sony office and they may be able to help with gift car tickets to repopulate your garage, but otherwise there's nothing you can do.

Corrupted gamesave. Contact your local Sony office and they may be able to help with gift car tickets to repopulate your garage, but otherwise there's nothing you can do.
Thanks for the input.a year of work gone .... :(

Sorry for your loss.
I don't think it happens often, but it is a well known issue that a few people here have suffered.

It's not much help to you now, but the only protection you can have is to back up your game save periodically on the server.

Sorry for your loss.
I don't think it happens often, but it is a well known issue that a few people here have suffered.

It's not much help to you now, but the only protection you can have is to back up your game save periodically on the server.
Hit save everynight at exit.No worries, livery's are still there and,i found if i purchase or win the car i can reapply my livery and waa-laa. Happy Holidays my friend

Hit save everynight at exit.
Wait, are you talking about the in game save to the GT server, or the full out of game save of all game data to your PS+ cloud? Because I thought the big PSN backup save was a safeguard against this problem.
Could someone confirm/deny this for me please?

I'm currently having this issue as well. Lost all my cars 3 weeks ago, still waiting to hear back from playstation support. Have got my game data and progress backed up to the PS cloud but it seems useless. Have tried removing local game save and then downloading save data from cloud but as soon as the game loads it wipes my cars again. I believe my cloud save is fine because if I download it then disconnect my console from the internet and then load the game all my cars are back. Turn internet back on and it syncs with gtsport server and all cars vanish again :grumpy:. Has any one else had the same issue and could give any advice?

Wait, are you talking about the in game save to the GT server, or the full out of game save of all game data to your PS+ cloud? Because I thought the big PSN backup save was a safeguard against this problem.
Could someone confirm/deny this for me please?
The in game save to the gt server.It appears that i was offline at the time i saved the game data according to the error message i have from the same day i lost my cars .

Same problem for me too!
Lost all my cars from my garage except the dlc cars. Whole year of buying and tuning cars all gone.
Great start to the Xmas holidays, waiting for a reply from PlayStation support to see if they can help?

Same problem for me too!
Lost all my cars from my garage except the dlc cars. Whole year of buying and tuning cars all gone.
Great start to the Xmas holidays, waiting for a reply from PlayStation support to see if they can help?
I feel for you .well at least we won't be getting duplicates for a while.on a good note if you buy or win one of your old cars you can reapply your old liverys.ho ho ho

That is the fun of a game that has things locked by a ingame paywall.

Sont should be ashamed of themselves is my thought on this

And what happened to the cars you bought with real money if you don't want to grind like I do ?
Oooook so no need to backup the save fill on a USB stick , you can't even place it back if needed .
Hmmmmm very dirty me think so .

All cars gone,bought and won from every license test and all other activities. Looks like online backup and usb backup wiil Not get them back either

I started an alternate account for other reasons, but considering the number of people who've lost cars, it's looking like a great way to not lose everything should I get hit with this problem. I feel for you guys :irked:

So, is there a proven safeguard against a corrupted save file wiping a players garage?
My plan moving forward is to always make sure that itty bitty link icon in the upper right is GREEN before i hit save and,if you value the vehicle even if you don't customize it SAVE IT IN LIVERY EDITOR ,my friend

All cars gone,bought and won from every license test and all other activities. Looks like online backup and usb backup wiil Not get them back either
This is what is really frustrating me, what is the use of the online backup if the gtsport servers won't recognise it?

This is what is really frustrating me, what is the use of the online backup if the gtsport servers won't recognise it?

No kidding! Plus PD's refusal to acknowledge this is a problem, and fix it. But heck, we got a Tesla in the last update. That's got to be more useful than not having to be concerned about losing all your cars.

This just happened to me. I am very sad. 14 months of cars and liveries, just gone. I save before I power off the PS4 every single time and I make sure it says save complete. Even so, I powered on today and just had the dlc cars. Sigh

This just happened to me. I am very sad. 14 months of cars and liveries, just gone. I save before I power off the PS4 every single time and I make sure it says save complete. Even so, I powered on today and just had the dlc cars. Sigh
I had that happen, aceboy127 was able to walk me through a method of restoring my lost data. Hope may persist; Maybe send a polite request for assistance?

Sucks that this is still happening .your liverys should still be there in your library.if you reacquire one of your saved liveries you can reapply them.i am back up to a whopping 56 cars.i will never spend big points for a car that can vanish overnight again.The fact that it hasn't been addressed is very discouraging to say the least.i feel for you brother.good luck moving forward

I was fortunate to have some success with this. After many phone calls to playstation support uk, I was finally rewarded with gift tokens so that I could re-purchase all my cars (well most except mileage exchange cars and nissan safety car). Back to grinding now to get my mileage points up so I can upgrade them all :)

Back