Help Needed for Replay Man.

• Thread starter Arwin
  • 11 comments
Hi Folks!

I am editing the Replay Manager so that it can read GT4 Prologue replays. If all would send me replays with cars in GT4 Prologue that are not yet in the following list, I would be most grateful!

EDIT: All cars are now supported ...

Many thanks in advance! Basic support is already in place, I just need some more car info now which you can provide me with by sending me replays with cars I don't already have replays of (so far thanks to Didi and Flinx).

Yours,
Arwin

Do you want Time trial or arcade race?
And this is X-Port format?
Oh and I have the JP Chineese version if it matters.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Do you want Time trial or arcade race?
And this is X-Port format?
Oh and I have the JP Chineese version if it matters.

Arcade Race is better though I'm fine with both (both 2 laps minimum right? so it doesn't matter timewise). X-Port or Sharkport are both fine. And the Chinese version is no problem. Thanks!

Well i'll see what I can do. I don't think I can do all of them as I don't have that much time to play anymore. I have a day off tommorow, so i'll post what ones i've done.

i wish i had an x-port. I tried to find them but only got dead links. Where did you guys get yours? And by the way I am US-NTSC...

I got mine off amazon.

Last night I did these ones.
CUSCO ADVAN Impreza
DAIHATSU Copen Active Top
DODGE Viper GTS
FORD Focus Rally Car
FORD GT40
HONDA Beat
HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R (EK)

I'll do some more, but the phone company just installed our cable modem. So i've got some things to sort out befor I start uploading crapola.

Whoah! That's the second one who read it wrong - I said cars that are NOT IN THE FOLLOWING LIST. :banghead: :P

Ah well, at least you get to drive GT4, which is never a bad thing.

And on the even brighter side, I've figured 99% of the settings in this version so that you can see how the car is set up in the Replay Manager ... this is even more useful than it used to be as there's as far as I know nowhere in the game where you can view the settings of these cars.

Originally posted by Arwin
Whoah! That's the second one who read it wrong - I said cars that are NOT IN THE FOLLOWING LIST. :banghead: :P

Ah well, at least you get to drive GT4, which is never a bad thing.

And on the even brighter side, I've figured 99% of the settings in this version so that you can see how the car is set up in the Replay Manager ... this is even more useful than it used to be as there's as far as I know nowhere in the game where you can view the settings of these cars.

:dunce:

Oh so not those cars, I was at work at the time I kinda skip read through the forum. :D

I've just uploaded a new, GT4 Prologue beta version onto the website. It can do anything the old version could, but recognises the new replay files, including the basic settings.

There's still 'regular' descriptions missing of about 24 of the new cars, but that gap will be filled soon and in the meantime it will use the basic description of the car found in the file so you can still see what car is used in the replay.

I've also added a small feature where you can see a car in the carlist (Tools - Carlist) by clicking on it, if there is a picture available that is (for most cars there is).

I now have replays of all the cars thanks to Flinx and Didi, so no more help is needed. The latest version with all cars included is now online.

Back