HELP....Phaste it not applying codes

• Thread starter taasoek
  • 8 comments
need help on hybriding...have pcsx2 9.4 and gt4 ntsc working.....followed instructions in the guide but no go, phaste said the the codes were executed but did not make any changes...do i have to do any thing with the text in the code check box like clear it or should i leave it alone and add the codes with it...so confused on how to make this work....tried so many things.....any suggestion on how to fix the problem or know whats worng? or know what i can do? would really like to start hybriding.

Do you do it like this?:
- run pcsx2, wait until save game is loaded
- run phaste
- press "snap pcsx2" button in phaste
- enter the code in phaste
- press "update cheat code"

make sure the code you enter is for your version

i got the phaste codes from your site...are those code also for ntsc?....but when im in phaste and try to see the parts from my current car for example....like the engine section.....from 0+ on.... what is listed below is 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 all the way across.....like it is not catching the game? tried countless of times but still no go....also tried the code from techno's apps also.....but i dont think the codes are the problem or maybe it is i dont know....not too got at finding the problem.....is there another version of phaste? or is this one the only one....and is this version of phaste capable with the new version of pcsx2 9.4? well...hopefully you guys can help me figure out this problem....thanx

Are you sure you already press this button?:
buttonei3.png

what show up if you press move address and enter this address:
20A2A5E0

GOT HYBRIDS TO WORK!!!! I downgrade my pcsx2 9.4 >9.2....now everything works GREAT!!!:dopey: Thanx for all your help techno and suca....

Naw, wasn't me. Suca pwns. :)

NEWSBREAK!!!:

just saw emuhaste 1.21 supports pcsx2 9.4 (among many other emulators). same person who made phaste, I'll test it out shortly (there's "some" english in the program lol).

EDIT: emuhaste 1.21 works with pcsx2 9.4, so far my Turbo City II is now a 780hp monster (just for a quick test). sidenote: maybe I'll turn it into the mini-gtR that gt4 was missing ;P

later

Back